JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ruger Redhawk, 44 mag, stainless, 5 1/2" barrel. Hiking and backpacking companion for decades when in bear or snake country. Back at camp even used to show off my bear loads by splitting wood with it.

View attachment 1065956

Astra a70 9mm bought it in the early 90s for $300 had to sell it, same shop gave me $280 for it 3 years later.
Kind of want to find another.
Not the exact same but they got an A80 for $429 on armslist.com

I envy those who had the Red Ryder, I only had the pump with the plastic stock.
Somewhere tucked away I have a daisy with wood stocks on it. Lever action with the end of the barrel that unscrews and you load BB's into that and screw it back on. This one is just like the one I had as a kid. I keep this one tucked away so I don't play with it and break it :s0085:It's a classic that needs to stay in good shape so I can pass it along to someone deserving of it one day.

My first firearm was a browning sa-22 take down. My dad's shooting buddy passed away and I it left to me in his will. Was only 8 years old Still in the safe to this day and never will be sold.

Does it say Montgomery wards on it? Or does it say "Western field"?

MW back in like the 60s had savage make a clone of their model 340 in 30-30, and Wards sold it under the western field name.
My second firearm was a Revelation .22 rifle that Western Auto sold that was a clone/manufactured by Marlin for that auto parts/sporting goods chain.

A Marlin/Glenfield model 20 bolt action .22 rifle . Given by by my parents for junior high graduation when I was fourteen. Still have it, hundreds of small game and thousands of sage rats have been taken with it.

Pandemic special! :s0114: A Springfield Armory XDM in 45. First purchase finally saved enough to buy a handgun for home defense, but good most options especially Glocks were sold out. Not knowing how long the shortage would last I pulled the trigger on this bad boy. It's been great! Little did I know i'd be blessed enough to afford two more firearms later that year after waiting so long.

I would be happy to keep it, but it is on sale in the Classified's lol.

IMG-9086.png

First given to me at 6 was Winchester pump 22. think it was a M62. Father had it for a long time and passed it to me. First I paid for with my own money was either a NIB Marlin M60 or a WELL used Ruger of the fist model pistol. Can't remember any more which one came first. One of these days may buy another Ruger like that just for the memories. I packed that little pistol all over the woods and ran a LOT of ammo through it. Many years later some guy saw it and "just had to have it" to the tune of enough cash I could not say no :D

Adult owned, Taurus PT-145. Still have it. Still shoot it, occasionally.

First gun of any kind was a Daisy BB gun, 10 pump. I would take it with me on my weekend morning paper route and go hunt birds and squirrels after i was done with my route. Way back when it was normal for a kid to have a BB gun and folks didnt lose their sanity about it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top