JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I painted my CVA 45-70 single shot/converted muzzleloader last night. This time I used a stencil after applying a light tan base coat. 3 other colors were applied through the digital camo stencil. At first I was not wild about it but it is sort of growing on me now. It should be a pretty good all purpose camo for hunting the wet and dry side.

3681A4CE-E6B0-49A8-BB8E-FD479BA1BD22.jpeg BDD6013D-A090-48C4-ADF2-2D60AA203E5A.jpeg

Thanks for the motivation.

I'm pretty happy with it. It will certainly blend better. I got enough paint to do a few. I am going to try a multi cam next using a template from Amazon. Definitely takes a bit of practice to get the limbs and branches to print, the sticker template might be a bit cleaner lines. This is definitely a beater camo job for a beater KISS rifle.

663D36C5-CBA6-456B-828B-011D9C5D70C6.jpeg

Thanks for the motivation.

I'm pretty happy with it. It will certainly blend better. I got enough paint to do a few. I am going to try a multi cam next using a template from Amazon. Definitely takes a bit of practice to get the limbs and branches to print, the sticker template might be a bit cleaner lines. This is definitely a beater camo job for a beater KISS rifle.

View attachment 1389849
That looks great! Took the fal out this afternoon and ran some rounds through it to set the paint you know. It worked great!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top