JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Green beignets ?
53dd2d64c4ca5.preview-620.jpg

Against my better judgement, watched a few minutes of the first three. Morbidly obese, mentally challenged, inarticulate, aesthetically displeasing mutants engaging in unsafe firearms handling is pretty much what I assumed the mall ninjutsu militia set would be like. Now all doubts are erased. I'm not convinced these "survivalists" could ride out a Hot Pockets embargo.

Against my better judgement, watched a few minutes of the first three. Morbidly obese, mentally challenged, inarticulate, aesthetically displeasing mutants engaging in unsafe firearms handling is pretty much what I assumed the mall ninjutsu militia set would be like. Now all doubts are erased. I'm not convinced these "survivalists" could ride out a Hot Pockets embargo.

Au contraire mon frere….

Secretly, they all view each other as low-carb survival rations…. :s0108:

Last Edited:
To the tune of the Army Cadence " C130 Rolling down the strip"....

Cheeseburger lunchwagon rolling down the strip....
Chester Chowhall on a one way trip...

Well I tried to watch...and it was very trying....:D
Andy

To the tune of the Army Cadence " C130 Rolling down the strip"....

Cheeseburger lunchwagon rolling down the strip....
Chester Chowhall on a one way trip...

Well I tried to watch...and it was very trying....:D
Andy

I could recite a version about a gal named Jenny who plays the piccolo, a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray, and a pogo-stick…. But that'd SURELY get me permanently banned.

I could recite the version about a gal named Jenny who plays the piccolo, a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirt ashtray, and a pogo-stick…. But that'd SURELY get me permanently banned.
Yeah...that one is ...well....Mmm....better left to the imagination , shall we say... :D

My Daughter learned a few of the cleaner versions of that cadence when she first saw my Ranger Tab and some of my awards and medals....and asked about them.
Andy

These guys would be better off doing airsoft against competent opponents. It would help them realize how quickly they would be KIA in a live combat firefight.

Training camp ought to be...

A 3-5 mile run at 5a.

Return to camp to crap, bath, shave and dress.

After breakfast, a few hours of class-time.

After lunch, more PT -- 'push-ups', 'sit-ups'...shoots...throw in some 'up-downs' and 'bear crawls' 'til one drops. Or how about a 5-mile hike with 50-60 LBs of gear?

Mid-to-late afternoon, range time.

After dinner, a little free-time for hygiene, keeping one's tent in order, and likely wanting to hit the sleeping bag like a rock to catch some ZZZs to do it all again the next day.

These guys obviously never played organized football at any level

These guys would be better off doing airsoft against competent opponents. It would help them realize how quickly they would be KIA in a live combat firefight.

Training camp ought to be...

A 3-5 mile run at 5a.

Return to camp to crap, bath, shave and dress.

After breakfast, a few hours of class-time.

After lunch, more PT -- 'push-ups', 'sit-ups'...shoots...throw in some 'up-downs' and 'bear crawls' 'til one drops. Or how about a 5-mile hike with 50-60 LBs of gear?

Mid-to-late afternoon, range time.

After dinner, a little free-time for hygiene, keeping one's tent in order, and likely wanting to hit the sleeping bag like a rock to catch some ZZZs to do it all again the next day.

You just about described Army BCT, and permanent party pre-deployment training….. LMAO!!

These guys would be better off doing airsoft against competent opponents.

Played team sports, then paintball for a while. Before I quit paintball due to financial reasons; the team I was with took to saying I was rather like a "ghost" in the woods, and I didn't just "sit and shoot"; I moved outside visibility (cover, concealment, and camouflage :D ), went as fas as I could, got as close and shot opponents in their backs... team captain said he didn't see where I disapepared to right off the start, in the woods. In the urban/ structural fields, I tended to play a little.. aggressively. Mind, I was one of the few on the team to go from semiautos to pump actions and at a few times bolt action pistols with 10 rounds :eek:

Spent 1 month at a Youth Leadership Camp held by the NAD (National Assoc for the Deaf); every morning and afternoon we would do calisethics, then camp activities.. then 1 week of "survival" in Silver Falls State Park with tasks and 3 adults per group of 16 kids, coed.

Sports, eh? I recommend boxing; physical fitness is a priority, learn the sweet science, and know how to deliver and take a punch. I think ... memory is hazy from that period. Float like a butter-knife, sting like the bees-knees, or something. I just lost my train of thought. :p

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top