JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm more interested in how you came upon this video?

Troy normally gives away money to "deserving/down and out individuals" in VN. He is not RICH. His viewers are the source of the donations. Sort of like a Santa Clause and it doesn't have to be Dec 25th.

Aloha, Mark

I was at Big 5 the other day and looked at the CO2 pistols... wow, VERY realistic. Even the bore is sized to look authentic vs a .177 bore.

A cop or citizen could totally be excused for thinking that it is a real gun... practically no way to differentiate.
Airguns that look like the real deal?
Take a look at the two I have posted in the air gun classified.
They are amazingly real looking.
Especially the smaller one.
Best,
Gary

We have one of the Umarex Glock 19 BB pistols.

Which is real and which is BB?

gary glocks 2020 (2).JPG

The BB is subcaliber, the "bore" on the muzzle end replicates 9mm. Looks very real.

Yes, it's the one on the right. The white on the side of the chamber could easily be colored in/over. Completely agree, a person could get shot for brandishing such a BB gun.

The piece on the left with the red band on the trigger guard, that was a Glock 23. I put some red Teflon tape on it to distinguish it from the Glock 19 at a glance. The 23 (.40) went away. I'm not sure why I bought it in the first place. It wasn't quite as comfortable to shoot as the 19. At the time, I had a couple of Ruger convertible revolvers with .40 cylinders and maybe I thought I should have an auto in .40 as well.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top