JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"I'm the only one in this room that's professional enough, that I know of, that carries a Glock .40"

BANG!

Hmmmm, not so much, eh? :s0140:

We've all seen this video a thousand times, and every time I see it, I ask myself, "How was his presentation allowed to continue after he shot himself???" o_O

"I'm the only one in this room that's professional enough, that I know of, that carries a Glock .40"

BANG!

Hmmmm, not so much, eh? :s0140:

We've all seen this video a thousand times, and every time I see it, I ask myself, "How was his presentation allowed to continue after he shot himself???" o_O
Translation :
"You too can be a Goofball, carry a Glock .40 and be a DEA agent."
Bang !

:)

1) What language is that?
I take it the shrieks were in Ebonics too.

2) " We've all seen this video a thousand times, and every time I see it, I ask myself, "How was his presentation allowed to continue after he shot himself???"
Because he's a cop.

3) "I'm the only one in this room that's professional enough, that I know of, that carries a Glock .40"
Because the rest of us are too professional to carry a .40 after the cops did the research to demonstrate the superiority of the 9X19mm.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top