JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yikes! I'm not sure there is a facepalm hard enough for what I just watched. If they intended this to be positive coverage, they failed as miserably as their muzzle discipline.

If they intended this to be positive coverage,
Im thinking more like mockery and maybe some sarcasm was the intent.

Personally I am having a hard time accepting these people are actually serious about this.

I would like to believe it is an elaborate hoax, well planned and acted but it appears to be the real thing.

TBH, you would have to have exceptionally good gun handling skills to pull off that hot mess as a show and NOT blow your (whatever) off.

I am sure any one of us has more meaningful range time than most of those guys put together.

The way some of those scrubs hold their weapon reminds me of when your lady catches a fish but won't touch it!

You can't fake that level of ineptitude.

moore-on-south-parkjpg-c5f1da94ee40808a.jpg

If you've got the stomach to watch..lots of unsafe gun handling, alarmingly high BMI ratios, alarmingly low amount of situational awareness :s0001: :eek:

I don't join "groups", "clubs", "associations", "churches", "confederations", "fraternities", or even quilting clubs…… for very valid reasons.

:rolleyes:

Not to mention, I'd NEVER be a member of any "organization" that'd have me as a member.

:D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top