Oregon Rifleworks
Simply Triggers
Reactions
Reactions
@Ura-Ki can be our getaway pilot. @Stomper 'S the DI
@Joe Link the Hannibal/lead
@Andy54Hawken the guy to go to for old techniques and effective ideas
@EPS For logistics/trucking
@Dr Prepper for hotrodding vehicles and getting other fabricators/mechanics together
@ATCclears for the bikini models :p
@Velzey for gunsmithing :D
Tooo many good skills around here for support....
Well I am no longer interested in being in this group. I’m going to go start another party. Lol.

Well I am no longer interested in being in this group. I’m going to go start another party. Lol.

Well… first: you sleep nekid. Second: you take too long to get out of bed in a late-night emergency and rely on your wife to throw beer bottles at the enemy until you de-fog, so you are OUT!!

:s0140:

Reactions
Well… first: you sleep nekid. Second: you take too long to get out of bed in a late-night emergency and rely on your wife to throw beer bottles at the enemy until you de-fog, so you are OUT!!

:s0140:
Lol. This is ok with me. My wife is more accurate with her “throws” than I bet a bunch of guys here are with their guns (and that’s not saying much). Y’all aren’t welcome to the party in my pants anyway. I’m a lone wolf out here. If they kill me I hope it happens before I wake. Haha. Dying in the closest state to death would be ideal.

RVTECH

Reactions
So when's the NWFA get together so we can show these guys how it's done?
I would hope an NWFA 'get together' would be a casual experience of fun shooting, swapping off guns for those who may never have experienced shooting a certain type of gun, maybe some black powder along with other classic or vintage and end the day with a BBQ and good 'beverages'

No 'playing army' or 'LARPING' required !

Reactions
I would hope an NWFA 'get together' would be a casual experience of fun shooting, swapping off guns for those who may never have experienced shooting a certain type of gun, maybe some black powder along with other classic or vintage and end the day with a BBQ and good 'beverages'

No 'playing army' required !
Maybe some horse trading of gear and equipment/stuff related to firearms but not firearms themselves unless we can do phone call bg check stuff to comply w the current SB941 rules in Oregon, at least for Oregon residents?

Dr Prepper

Reactions
@Ura-Ki can be our getaway pilot. @Stomper 'S the DI
@Joe Link the Hannibal/lead
@Andy54Hawken the guy to go to for old techniques and effective ideas
@EPS For logistics/trucking
@Dr Prepper for hotrodding vehicles and getting other fabricators/mechanics together
@ATCclears for the bikini models :p
@Velzey for gunsmithing :D
Tooo many good skills around here for support....
how did I make it into this Illustrious group of "volunteers"??? am I the only only one that senses a "kick me" sign on my back? o_O

Dr Prepper

Reactions
UPDATE: Realizing there may be a few shortcomings in the practical execution of their tutelage, they've decided to bring in the NFAC to assist with remedial training.

ep.1 "im soary" but i gotta say, its been like 10 friggin' years since ive seen a black lady bent over who wasn't twerkin'! :s0026: a refreshing breath of modern decency.
ep.2 "you just committed an incident" LOL!!! this needs to be on a t shirt somewhere. this is hyperbole gold.

Last Edited:
Sporting Systems
NW Custom Firearms
Project Appleseed
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Copeland Custom Gunworks
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Southwest Firearms Forum
Cerberus Training Group
DSG Arms

Upcoming Events

22 Rimfire Challenge