JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Would you wear this Northwest Firearms t-shirt?

• Total voters
Hey, I'm in Phoenix AZ. I like the design. Looks smart. I'm in for white short and long sleeve. I'd buy at least one of each. Standard grey t-shirt color is also OK. Long or short sleeve. Black is just plain TOO hot in Phoenix especially in the summer and we all try not to cook ourselves here in the desert. Consider long sleeves without banded sleeves. Much more comfortable to wear. Just my 2 cents and thanks for asking. Good luck with the effort.

Hey, I'm in Phoenix AZ. I like the design. Looks smart. I'm in for white short and long sleeve. I'd buy at least one of each. Standard grey t-shirt color is also OK. Long or short sleeve. Black is just plain TOO hot in Phoenix especially in the summer and we all try not to cook ourselves here in the desert. Consider long sleeves without banded sleeves. Much more comfortable to wear. Just my 2 cents and thanks for asking. Good luck with the effort.
Welcome to NWFA.

image.jpeg I've decided I'm going to just go with the small size.. And deal with it!:D

Only reason I wouldn't is I don't wear T-shirts of any kind, ever. (Y'all may laugh at me for tis, but I practically live in 5.11, and not because of being "Tacticool".)

Isn't it Tactiwarm for the PNW?:p

I'm kinda with you, I have certain textile issues so some clothes just won't work for me.

I wear long sleeve shirts that are similar to the scent lock type shirts in solid colors all year round. (Found xxl size on Amazon for $10 each so bought 2 of each color a couple years ago and they still are daily wear - brand is called Joe's lol)

I'm downright brutal on clothing, so a couple cop friends had suggested I check them out, observing that if their stuff could take anything the line of duty can throw at it then it could probably shrug off the worst I had to throw at it too.

Practicality, professional appearance and comfort, not some mall-ninja tacti-troll trip. :) lol

Group buy on 5.11 72157's (those concealed pockets on a Large are big enough to stow a Government Model!) embroidered with the site logo and our usernames, I'd be all over. :)

I understand what you are trying to accomplish with the T-Shirt and I would buy one just to support you (when you get to the XXL sizes, which usually run a couple of dollars more because they cost more to buy). Look at the logo posted by SA SHOOTER, with the Springfield Armory logo....that type of logo is very popular (think about a 3" circle with the NORTHWEST FIREARMS.COM logo words going around in a circle over some type of symbol). Put in on the left chest area. It isn't as "loud" as having it all the way across the shirt, but it might be worn in more places by supporters, maybe as an alternative, down the road. Let us know when the larger sizes of the first run T-Shirts are available.
wileyjackhammer

I voted no, but not because I don't like the shirts design or would prefer a logo, etc.
It's a nice simple shirt. It's just that when not uniformed, I rarely (and 90% of the exceptions are range days) wear something that would suggest that I carry a gun. If crap ever goes down, I wanna be targeting the bad guy(s) before he's targeting me.

Thanks for all of the feedback guys!

Though they're a couple bucks more I think we might be able to order a couple dozen for our larger friends here :D

I voted yes but I would only buy one if it came with 25-50 NWFA business cards so when somebody asked me what the shirt was all about I could hand them a NWFA card with more info.

But I hate people so YMMV.

I have one from 2014 and wear it all the time. My favorite weekend shirt. In cold weather I wear it over a thermal shirt.

Looks good as is. People get it. Any more and you miss an opportunity for a good conversation (they won't need to ask).

How about make them all free... But you have to attend a cleanup or info booth project to get one! Ha! Always trying to recruit! :D

I am going to side with @Joe13 too, I voted no for the moment based on wearing a shirt means I am saying I support something, or like something. If it said more of what it was for then I would be in as a buyer. I just wouldnt people thinking it was a FFL or something is the reason I voted no. That might change based on a final product.
Kicking around marketing and merchandising plan for which we need some feedback! Simple public poll to get a feel for what our membership thinks of these.

Any additional information is helpful!

View attachment 282941
2XL and long sleeves in black and I'm a owner...

This is the biggest reason I'm asking about this particular design. We had a design with our slogan "Supporting gun owners of the Pacific Northwest", but with the URL it just looked too cluttered. I think people are more likely to wear it more often if it looks more like a awesome brand and less like a walking advertisement for grandpa's hunting club :s0112:

I bet @pyromancer will have some opinions, he's the one who volunteered to clean up our logo a couple years back.

Nope, the back is blank (for both cost and simplicity).

Sorry for the late reply. I'm not on here much these days too focused on finding new clients and doing work. Almost landed a gig designing patches for Walther firearms though...

Anyway

I think anyone who buys the shirt will know what it's for and anyone curious will google it. I think the URL is useless to include, stick to just the logo. My $.2C

If you want a shirt with something on it more than a logo for the site I would suggest designing some T graphics unique to the site that speak to the community.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top