JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Would you wear this Northwest Firearms t-shirt?

• Total voters
Kicking around marketing and merchandising plan for which we need some feedback! Simple public poll to get a feel for what our membership thinks of these.

Any additional information is helpful!

Capture.PNG

Thanks for the replies guys :)

Eventually we'd like to get long sleeves, hoodies, different colors, more hats, etc. but for now we're just starting with a t-shirt. This exact photo could be our final version, so we're trying to see what people think of it :s0025:

I like the simplicity of the design but it looks like a gun store logo shirt.

Might be cool if there was a one line statement about what NWFA is. Dunno what, maybe "A forum driven firearms community".?

Honestly, I'm not really a logo shirt person at heart but I'd wear one of it I won it or something of the like. Well, I'd probably wear it to the range in place of camo if it had long sleeves.

Might be cool if there was a one line statement about what NWFA is. Dunno what, maybe "A forum driven firearms community".?

Honestly, I'm not really a logo shirt person at heart but I'd wear one of it I won it or something of the like. Well, I'd probably wear it to the range in place of camo if it had long sleeves.

This is the biggest reason I'm asking about this particular design. We had a design with our slogan "Supporting gun owners of the Pacific Northwest", but with the URL it just looked too cluttered. I think people are more likely to wear it more often if it looks more like a awesome brand and less like a walking advertisement for grandpa's hunting club :s0112:

I bet @pyromancer will have some opinions, he's the one who volunteered to clean up our logo a couple years back.

Anything on the back? @Joe Link

Nope, the back is blank (for both cost and simplicity).

I'm a XXL'er myself as well.

If you don't have a printer already lined up, my daughters highschool cross country coach owns a printing press company as well and I could get his info if you want it - not sure if it would get us a discount or not though.

If your only going up to XL, a poll for people's shirt sizes might be worth while. Having a few hundred tShirts that are too small for 80% of the potential buyers will be hard to offload.

I'm a XXL'er myself as well.

If you don't have a printer already lined up, my daughters highschool cross country coach owns a printing press company as well and I could get his info if you want it - not sure if it would get us a discount or not though.

If your only going up to XL, a poll for people's shirt sizes might be worth while. Having a few hundred tShirts that are too small for 80% of the potential buyers will be hard to offload.

XXL is actually our best selling size :D

We do have a printer lined up, but I appreciate the suggestion. Once we finalize the design the sizing poll will come next :)

My snap judgement says it looks like a logo for a gun shop. Would you check out a random gun shop URL you saw on a t-shirt ? I doubt I would myself. I think the earlier suggestion by Joe13 letting people know its a community and not just a storefront is a good one.

My snap judgement says it looks like a logo for a gun shop. Would you check out a random gun shop URL you saw on a t-shirt ? I doubt I would myself. I think the earlier suggestion by Joe13 letting people know its a community and not just a storefront is a good one.
I hadn't thought of that, but I agree. Perhaps add "The Northwest's premier firearms forum!!" or something along those lines??

I am going to side with @Joe13 too, I voted no for the moment based on wearing a shirt means I am saying I support something, or like something. If it said more of what it was for then I would be in as a buyer. I just wouldnt people thinking it was a FFL or something is the reason I voted no. That might change based on a final product.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top