JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Would you wear this Northwest Firearms t-shirt?

• Total voters
2x for me, 3x if they are prone to shrink when washed. I love t-shirts that are made from heavier material rather than the thin ones made out of undershirt material.

As for the logo, just plain "Northwest Firearms" is my favorite - may open up a chance to talk about NWFA.

Or, add another tag line that is guaranteed to draw huge numbers to the site:

NORTHWEST FIREARMS
featuring
ETRAIN16!!!

No doubt folks would buy those by the gross :p

-Long Sleeve!!
-good quality, thicker fabric. Charge enough...$30 seems fair.
-grey or charcoal colors
-pocket

Put the Logo on the back, put the url on the pocket.
Down one of the sleeves, run a tag line..."Shoot...its worth it" or something. (You can have that idea for a free shirt!)

Yes, and I'd walk around town only wearing that shirt.

I'm assuming you would have them made either local or online 3rd party vender style where we can select size or you thinking of doing a mass order if the support is there?

For reference... when I go to LIDZ in a mall I have them make me a hat. It's a simple hat but I'm willing to pay a little more because it's how I want it. I don't walk out spending less than $35 for the 'custom embroidery' that's done on a plain black hat with a white cross on the back with red cursive saying "Forgiven" under it. FlexFit hats are the greatest.... same mentality with shirts.

Quality shirts that last, especially some of the larger and wider shouldered guys like the "tall" version of shirts which is a must when your shoulders barely clear a doorway. I'd be looking forward to that black hoodie as well where it says Northwest Firearms down the left sleeve...

Regarding the logo/url:
I don't think you have to worry about it too much. IF somebody got on and couldn't remember the URL (honestly if they remember the big white and red lettering that says Northwest Firearms) then they probably will search for it. Also don't need to overthink. People are visual so seeing a name or a brand logo....

http://www.sporcle.com/games/g/corplogos2
see how many you know....

Northwest
Firearms
.com

Last Edited:
Nope - wouldn't wear it. But I'll buy one if it supports the cause. I just don't want to advertise my thinking on firearms. Yes I carry 24/7, but just don't want to give anybody the hint that I do so. None of their business. If it is an option, plain black in 2XL.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top