JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Would you wear this Northwest Firearms t-shirt?

• Total voters
How 'bout a "Don't Tread on Me!" slogan but instead of a snake, have an uppity banana slug.
You mean, like this?

IMG_0323.GIF

Sheesh, this is a great idea joe, missed this thread until a few moments ago. For me, and me alone, I say jazz this puppy up. Get something on their that is going to catch some kids eye, thinking the hornady superformance flame thing. And then he or she irchen is gonna say mommy or daddy, I want that. Mommy and daddy ain't gonna care as long as the kid likes it. The parents are already with us or against us. Kids have long memories and if they see something cool and believe it's good they will remember that. I grew up around hydroplane racing all my life. Some of those teams had the wildest t-shirts you could imagine. When race day came I could not believe looks on the faces of people there. They wanted one. I'm thinking nwfa on the front in some big nitro-fueled flames with your favorite caliber aka 45 auto on the front. And Stompers moniker on the back. For sure put 2A on the sleeves or small on the chest;). Just me.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top