JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Would you wear this Northwest Firearms t-shirt?

• Total voters
LOL it just gives us an opportunity to "sell" ourselves as responsible, considerate, well mannered gun owners! I mentioned our site at least 4 times last night at Tri-County Gun Club and I'm hoping to see some new members here once I spread the word some more.

I'm in for 6 of them @ 2xl!

I don't really care for the font style, but there are allot to choose from.

logo.PNG

I don't like thin. Don't like black. Don't like being a billboard. I might wear it if it was heavy weight quality, gray or some earthy color with Logo on the back. I would prefer it just to read NFWA (and maybe a little gun under it) and let people look it up but all they would get is National wood flooring association (who da thought) In Lieu of that maybe the word Forum below Northwest Firearms, type that in and you are linked you right to it.

Don't price it too low. I don't need another shirt. What I would want is a good way to support you and this forum. If you only make a buck or two, is it really worth it for you?

No need to answer that, just please consider a higher price.

I think I paid $20 for that hat and I love it! I wear it to every deal. In fact I sometimes feel like a salesman letting people know about this awesome site!

Suggestions: in time maybe make it smaller about 1/4 the size and put it over the left breast. Then maybe something like a target on the short sleeve. Classy.

When you do a long sleeve use a small logo over breast and then that logo down the arm sleeve.

Nice lookin shirts

Quality, Quality, It is a must for me. I'll pay for a good T. What about a POCKET I need a Pocket? I would really go for a zippered hoodie.

Noted for the future :)

I'm in for 6 of them @ 2xl!

I don't really care for the font style, but there are allot to choose from.

View attachment 282972

My eyes! :eek: :D

Don't price it too low. I don't need another shirt. What I would want is a good way to support you and this forum. If you only make a buck or two, is it really worth it for you?

No need to answer that, just please consider a higher price.

I think I paid $20 for that hat and I love it! I wear it to every deal. In fact I sometimes feel like a salesman letting people know about this awesome site!

I appreciate that Chris. Don't worry about the economics of it yet :D

Suggestions: in time maybe make it smaller about 1/4 the size and put it over the left breast. Then maybe something like a target on the short sleeve. Classy.

When you do a long sleeve use a small logo over breast and then that logo down the arm sleeve.

Nice lookin shirts

Clean and classy is the goal. Noted for the future :)

I don't like thin. Don't like black. Don't like being a billboard. I might wear it if it was heavy weight quality, gray or some earthy color with Logo on the back. I would prefer it just to read NFWA (and maybe a little gun under it) and let people look it up but all they would get is National wood flooring association (who da thought) In Lieu of that maybe the word Forum below Northwest Firearms, type that in and you are linked you right to it.

I wouldn't wear, just like I don't wear any other branded shirt. Unless it's something very subtle. Nothing against the design.

This type of info is important so we can identify exactly why people wouldn't wear them due to the design.

Like @TapRackNGo mentioned, I imagine most who wouldn't simply don't like wearing logos.

I would wear one if it was a quality tee shirt, heavy weight cotton with a good collar and good sleeves. Shirts collars that stretch out and sleeves shrink up and look like mini bell bottom pants go immediately to the rag barrel.

A fantasy shirt would be a nice Underarmour material...that stuff is the best IMNSHO :)

I would wear one if it was a quality tee shirt, heavy weight cotton with a good collar and good sleeves. Shirts collars that stretch out and sleeves shrink up and look like mini bell bottom pants go immediately to the rag barrel.

A fantasy shirt would be a nice Underarmour material...that stuff is the best IMNSHO :)

I definitely wouldn't put out anything of inferior quality, we don't want our logo on junk! :)

PLEASE MAKE THESE AVAILABLE AGAIN AS MINE IS GETTING LONG IN THE TOOTH. I WOULD BUY ONE TODAY IF THE WEB-srore was up and running

WHAT I WOULD REALLY LIKE IS ONE OF THE HOODIES SZ XXL. THOSE LOOKED SWEET .SAY $35-40 EA PER HOODIE AND $15.00 FOR A SHIRT. WE GOTTA BREAK EVEN AT LEAST AND QUALITY OF TEES MATTER. HOPE TO SEE o_O

Kicking around marketing and merchandising plan for which we need some feedback! Simple public poll to get a feel for what our membership thinks of these.

Any additional information is helpful!

View attachment 282941

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews