JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Would you wear this Northwest Firearms t-shirt?

• Total voters
I'd prefer something a little less in-the-face and slightly obscure, like NWFA on the top line then in small print North West Firearms.com

(haven't read the following 6 pages so apologies if someone already changed it. ) :p

I like the simplicity of the design but it looks like a gun store logo shirt.

Might be cool if there was a one line statement about what NWFA is. Dunno what, maybe "A forum driven firearms community".?

Honestly, I'm not really a logo shirt person at heart but I'd wear one of it I won it or something of the like. Well, I'd probably wear it to the range in place of camo if it had long sleeves.
"A place of Controlled Chaos" or "where the wild @Stomper roams"

I like black T-shirts, but I am XXL so the first run would not fit me.

I like a logo on the front only, nothing on the back

Long sleeve would be Ok too, I understand there is a price difference.

I prefer a logo that looks something like the Springfield Armory Logo or COLT or ?? and that it is on the left chest and maybe 3-4 in diameter. I do own a S&W logo shirt, long sleeve that I do wear.

A black hat with the NORTHWEST FIREARMS logo would look good & it can have the www.northwestfirearms.com on the back above the adjustment strap. Don't get the plastic snaps, they don't last.... I think more people would wear it daily and it would be seen more, especially in the winter...

I probably have 50+ T-shirts and I wear one daily with some kind of logo, mostly short sleeve, but some long sleeve.

I wear long sleeves or something with long sleeves over a tshirt 95%+ of the year.

I love my tatt but it's for me and I get tired of people approaching me about it and showing me their bad ink and wanting a compliment back:confused:.

Like the shirt, but my gun instructor reminded me that wearing a "gun" logo (words like NRA or a pic) I would be the first one the perp would try and take out, It's like advertising that I may be carrying and he doesn't want me around to mess up his plans. :(

Like the shirt, but my gun instructor reminded me that wearing a "gun" logo (words like NRA or a pic) I would be the first one the perp would try and take out, It's like advertising that I may be carrying and he doesn't want me around to mess up his plans. :(

Yea, there is a time and place for most things.

Sporting one of these at a gun range would just help the site.

I wouldn't wear one to Wally World or just out and about.

Yes, I'd wear that.

If you can offer several designs (front vs back, etc) I'd like to have more than one kind. A black tee-shirt with big, blocky, white NWFA letters on front and back is on my list.

IMG_0321.jpg

I wear logo T-shirts every day, mostly black or navy in color.
I don't like to let what others may think of my clothing choices bother me, I don't think much of ripped up looking jeans, but unless they are related to me, I let them be without a word....
If I'm headed out with the grandkids to Wally world stuff, I wear something more apropiate for the days activities......
when I go to hotrod events, I wear hotrod shirts with FORD or CHRYSLER logo's, even though the rest of the world wears Generic Motors shirts...they wear em cause they like em...I am good for some cutting remarks on occasion and I sometimes have to take them if their race story is better than mine....

Don't wear it if you are not comfortable in it......personally I am.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top