JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you have any questions about if it is effective watch some of the you tube videos. I would say its far beyond an "advantage" It basically takes all of the skill out of shooting perfect

It wouldn't be hunting deer/ elk or whatever it would be called shooting deer / elk.
I wouldn't buy one because one of the reasons why I Hunt and shoot is the skill of accuracy.
I guess if I was shooting people it would be a good tool for that!
Stacy

It doesn't really take all the skill out. It's limited to 1000 yards, the user still has to figure out the wind, and you can still screw up your trigger pull and ruin the shot. It's interesting technology, but an experienced shooter could outshoot it.

Don't need it, don't want it!

It doesn't really take all the skill out. It's limited to 1000 yards, the user still has to figure out the wind, and you can still screw up your trigger pull and ruin the shot. It's interesting technology, but an experienced shooter could outshoot it.
Yeah the shooter is still in control of how the weapon moves.Think of all the ammo and range time you could buy and become a great shooter without this
BTW illegal in WA anyway for hunting

From the website:

TrackingPoint™ Precision Guided Firearm (PGF) is like a fighter jet without wings.

• Locks on to your target
  • Ensures shots that used to be humanly impossible
Experience the exhilaration of making extraordinary shots at extreme distances.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be exhilarated at a machine doing the work for me.

It is a cool bit of technology, but not something I would be interested in. Maybe if I was in a war like situation where I needed every shot to count from a mile away I could see the benefits. For my minor plinking, not so much.

I don't see where it would be any advantage in hunting. I been deer hunting for the last 46 years and I don't remember the problem being I wasn't able to hit the deer. It has always been FINDING THE DAMN THING IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top