JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking for a websites for moderately priced to downright wholesale parts. I don't even mind them being used but I'm looking to build a slide for a Glock and upgrade some lower quality partson my Taurus.

And I don't care if you just go there to buy one thing because everything else is too expensive except for that one item please feel free to drop a website.

Other than being on this place every waking moment I try to scour eBay and gun broker.
Any suggestions would be great for newer builds

I'm looking for a websites for moderately priced to downright wholesale parts. I don't even mind them being used but I'm looking to build a slide for a Glock and upgrade some lower quality partson my Taurus.

And I don't care if you just go there to buy one thing because everything else is too expensive except for that one item please feel free to drop a website.

Other than being on this place every waking moment I try to scour eBay and gun broker.
Any suggestions would be great for newer builds
The classifieds here. Posting in the "items wanted" section has always been very productive for me. It helps to be as specific as possible about what you are looking for. Calguns.net classifieds are a great resource with a much larger pool of members. They also have a "want to buy" section. To be aware that with a vastly larger pool of people increases the number of scammers exponentially. Tip: Review your privacy settings and ensure your contact info is hidden. From experience, nearly everyone making direct contact outside of the forums messaging system turned out to be a scammer.

An easy way to catch them is to request photos, then do a reverse photo search. Stolen photos from the internet seems to be a 'go to' move.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top