JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
<<<Done.

Answer to question: Yes, I would miss the site.

Unlike basically the entire rest of the web, the things I learn here add value to my life and increase the odds that I can keep on living it.

I only wish I could do more.

<<<Done.

Answer to question: Yes, I would miss the site.

Unlike basically the entire rest of the web, the things I learn here add value to my life and increase the odds that I can keep on living it.

I only wish I could do more.
Much appreciated Sir.

I'd miss this site terribly!

Anyway, kicked in a small donation 'till my subscription comes due in November.

I'll share a short story: been looking for a certain Sig rifle for almost 3 years, yes I can find them from time to time on Gunbroker.com but the prices are beyond the reach of an almost-retired, pre-social security cheapskate. Anyway, saw one here for a reasonable price and bought it, a grail gun found!

Thanks NWFA!

Honestly? I probably wouldn't miss it, and it probably wouldn't miss me. I go quite a while between a few months of activity, and in the downtime, I don't suffer withdrawal or anything. That being said, you asked so eloquently I donated funds. I also respect what this site stands for very strongly.

On a side note, I would like to take this opportunity to personally thank the current forum moderators I see so regularly. @DB Wesner, @Dyjital, @CountryGent, @Ura-Ki, @AndyinEverson, @11Charlie, @Kruel J, and any I may have missed, you guys do a great job with little thanks. You all have helped this place be pretty darn awesome, and of all the firearms forums I have visited over the decades, this is hands down the best, thanks in large part to you folks.

:s0090:

Cheers, mates.

Honestly? I probably wouldn't miss it, and it probably wouldn't miss me. I go quite a while between a few months of activity, and in the downtime, I don't suffer withdrawal or anything. That being said, you asked so eloquently I donated funds. I also respect what this site stands for very strongly.

On a side note, I would like to take this opportunity to personally thank the current forum moderators I see so regularly. @DB Wesner, @Dyjital, @CountryGent, @Ura-Ki, @AndyinEverson, @11Charlie, @Kruel J, and any I may have missed, you guys do a great job with little thanks. You all have helped this place be pretty darn awesome, and of all the firearms forums I have visited over the decades, this is hands down the best, thanks in large part to you folks.

:s0090:

Cheers, mates.
Thank you Sir. Much appreciated.

Done.

I knew my free trial period was probably up, and was meaning to get around to donating.

I would definitely miss this site. NWFA was a valuable tool in the fight for our 2A rights this past legislative session in Oregon. I also appreciate the firearms-related news updates, fireams info, and opinions of like-minded people. NWFA is truly a great online community, one which will be even more valuable in the future as pro-2A citizens continue to be shut-out of the mainstream media platforms.

Done.

I knew my free trial period was probably up, and was meaning to get around to donating.

I would definitely miss this site. NWFA was a valuable tool in the fight for our 2A rights this past legislative session in Oregon. I also appreciate the firearms-related news updates, fireams info, and opinions of like-minded people. NWFA is truly a great online community, one which will be even more valuable in the future as pro-2A citizens continue to be shut-out of the mainstream media platforms.
:) A hearty thank you.

I would issue a challenge to all of the members on this site. I ask that you look at what you have gained from Northwest Firearms and make a contribution equal to the knowledge you picked up along the way
Seriously brother... I'd have to sell a kidney to come up with that kinda cash:s0108:

Yes, I would miss it.
I didn't realize how much I get out of it until I started being a supporting member.

How do I upgrade to gold?
I've been doing $10 a month for silver, but want to upgrade to gold, and save $30...
Wait, that's going the wrong way....

Seriously though, you should have a supporting member shoot or bbq or something...

You bet I would miss NWFA. This is posted on the Fundraiser Thread:

Anyone interested in a couple of boxes (25) of Winchester 147 grain Black Talons. I was wanting to put these up for an auction, but don't know how. Guaranteed to go bang - they were my Dad's. Let me know if there are any collectors out there or if I should just list them in the classifieds with proceeds going to NWFA. I am cash low right now and my Federal rebates won't be here for at least a month. This is the best support that I can come up with right now. Two boxes should bring in at least $80 to $100. (check gunbroker). Thanks.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top