JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Would I miss it? Yes probably for a while until I found something else to spend my free time on. That being said, I enjoy it here and certainly don't have a problem supporting this site despite the fact I have yet to do so. Guess it's time to change that

Would I miss it? Yes probably for a while until I found something else to spend my free time on. That being said, I enjoy it here and certainly don't have a problem supporting this site despite the fact I have yet to do so. Guess it's time to change that
Every little bit helps, thank you kindly.

I joined up about six months before I escaped Kalifornia, about seven years ago.
I was on Calguns for many years and this place has filled the bill for an Oregon web home.

I've been on quite a few boards over the years, I was a mod on a couple too and this is by far one of the best sites I've ever been on.
We have good folks, good information, an active trader board, minimal moderation and idiots don't last long.

So I'll continue my support and I would ask all NWFA'ers to kick in a little something for the pot as well.

How many people use the site for free vs the handful of people who donate on a frequent basis? Seems like we need a wall of sorts. Geeze, that sounds awfully familiar. Perhaps the business model needs to consider other options.

If this site goes down do we have a rally point to meet up and continue the antics in?

Say a pub or a good range (that has crab legs)

I just invision a lil pub fulla buncha VFW types badgery old men talkin bout them good ol days and cracking jokes on each other. Like clint eastwood from gran torino.

I regularly meet up with NWFAers at the Hooters in Jantzen Beach! Seems like as good a place as any!

I find myself coming here less and less . I am broke and usually never sell anything (on here) which would be my extra funds to donate.Sorry about that.
We are a community, let those who can, help keep the lights on for you when you visit!

Last Edited:
Two things ...

1. Okay, I'll bump my bronze to silver right after I post this. I was going to wait until January when my Bronze expired but I'll jump in earlier. This is an awesome site and a few bucks is a small price to pay for the benefits it provides!

2. It would be great to have a donate button tied to the classifieds, and a "suggested donation" range posted on the site. It would keep the classifieds free, but make it easy to donate a few bucks or so especially when someone has just scored a big sale. Just a thought.

Last Edited:
Two things ...

1. Okay, I'll bump my bronze to silver right after I post this.

2. It would be great to have a donate button tied to the classifieds, and a "suggested donation" range posted on the site. It would keep the classifieds free, but make it easy to donate a few bucks or so especially when someone has just scored a big sale. Just a thought.
@Joe Link

I would be bummed just found this site. I will pony up some cash. just have to figure out how....Got it figured out now. I will get it done in the next two days.

574D9C28-6204-415D-AE94-A829EC1F1586.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads