Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Would you miss NWFA if it was gone?

Rickenbacher39

Reactions
I would miss this place quite a bit.
Due to my age I am not terribly active in shooting but I enjoy reading the posts and especially the humor in here. It brightens my day. I am retired and on a fixed income and to top that off my wife won't even give me an allowance but I was happy to pitch in when I could.

My one question would be; are we notified when our supporting membership is about to expire so we can renew before it does? I can't even find my slippers in the morning so that just may slip passed me.

You folks all have a good day.

I would miss this place quite a bit.
Due to my age I am not terribly active in shooting but I enjoy reading the posts and especially the humor in here. It brightens my day. I am retired and on a fixed income and to top that off my wife won't even give me an allowance but I was happy to pitch in when I could.

My one question would be; are we notified when our supporting membership is about to expire so we can renew before it does? I can't even find my slippers in the morning so that just may slip passed me.

You folks all have a good day.
If you go to the donate button, select it, then scroll to the bottom it will show you your support end date.

Pete F

Reactions
Thanks for all of the likes on the Black Talon ammo. I need to make an edit, they are only 20 round boxes - they just look larger. I am putting them on the classifieds for $100 as donation to NWFA and will see what happens.

Caveman Jim

Reactions
I too would miss all (well maybe not all) of you blokes if the unthinkable happened.

I’m in the same boat monetarily (unintentional pun not intentional) as others here have mentioned, on that note I will reserve a seat in my boat for a 2019 Coho trip on the Chehalis River.
This offer is for members of this community and 1 guest (or two with advanced notice) for the price of a bronze membership donation to the site.
:s0132::s0132::s0132::s0132::s0132::s0132::s0132:

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Klickitat County Firearms Training Facility
    4.00 star(s)
    Not really a range guy, as in I am 53 years old and today is the very first time I have been to an actual managed shooting range. Also, not a WA...
    • CRBMoA
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    I've made several purchases here over the past few years and I've had a great experience every time. Prices are good, their staff is helpful, and...
    • Joe Link
  • Big Iron Armory
    5.00 star(s)
    It's great to have an LGS inside Portland Metro. Walt and Noah have put care into setting good prices and acquiring quality firearms and...
    • kr0ptkin
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Well I finally got around to taking pics of the Cerakoting work that Jeremy of Lucky Sports did for my wife and me about 3 weeks ago. We couldn't...
    • jg rider
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Here's more work that Jeremy did for me The first 3 pics are of an RIA frame that I had Cerakoted years back by an outfit in Molino. I had Jeremy...
    • jg rider

Staff online

• Kruel J
    Moderator of the Coriolis effect