JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys, I'm getting ready for the next gun show at Expo in Portland and I'm trying to up my sales. I was thinking of selling this custom made sign of mine. It is life size at 33 inches wide(long), and 16 inches tall. I would sell it as is or customized with the customers own words on it. It is made of 14 gauge steel, painted hammered black and would sell for $68 with the stock words or $75 for any words of their choosing.

So what are your thoughts???

Matt

In other way of saying

"Come in and take my firearms, when I am away"

But nice work though, I am sure you will sell some.
Like I said,
you can customize and hang it anywhere. Like "Matt's Gun Room" or "The Man Room" It doesn't have to be outside and it doesn't have to be seen by "Everyone".

Might be too heavy for the door or wall? How much does it weight?

You should make some general designs on the paper and take custom orders. (buyers decide lettering and shapes)

You should make some general designs on the paper and take custom orders. (buyers decide lettering and shapes)

I already do this just not at fun shows. I like to keep it gun related. I have tons of fish, elk, bear and other outdoorsy stuff I sell but it's more suited to craft fairs. Everything I do is custom. You think it, I'll cut it. I was just trying to see if I could put something together with this AR silhouette I have sitting here. I have a m1911 too.

Best not too let people know but on the other hand it is cool for the man room or garage.
I personally think people are stupid that advertise on there cars gun logo's. when you do that you make the police very nervous when they approch you vehicle and the first thing they are going to do is ask to see the gun and make a big deal of it.

As seen on the gate to a property somewhere out in the woods between Vernonia and the Columbia River.

If you are.
Uninvited.
Unrelated. Or
Unanounced.
You are unwelcomed.

Mike

Good work but I'm with the others on the advertizement factor.
Maybe for a gun store it would be nice.Just not that saying.
Although I have been in a couple stores that felt that way

So it looks like nobody would really be interested inan ar15 sign of any saying huh?
Thought it would be a hot one. I don't care about the words. I can make it say anything. Just liked the AR cut out life sized.
Well, back to the drawing board.

So it looks like nobody would really be interested inan ar15 sign of any saying huh?
Thought it would be a hot one. I don't care about the words. I can make it say anything. Just liked the AR cut out life sized.
Well, back to the drawing board.

I wouldn't say that. I think there's a market and you should make up a few and bring them to the show. I'll bet they would sell. It seems these guys are stuck on the 'welcome' sign implying it would be on the front porch somewhere and I think that's where the objection is.

You said it earlier but I think this is more of a garage/man cave type wall hanging. I would buy one for my gun room. I would buy one to give as a gift for gun friends (let me know if you get one with a revolver on it).

I would not buy one that said 'go away' but I think there are people that would.

If you can build them and make a reasonable profit (%30 or more) then I say go for it.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews