JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey guys, I'm getting ready for the next gun show at Expo in Portland and I'm trying to up my sales. I was thinking of selling this custom made sign of mine. It is life size at 33 inches wide(long), and 16 inches tall. I would sell it as is or customized with the customers own words on it. It is made of 14 gauge steel, painted hammered black and would sell for $68 with the stock words or $75 for any words of their choosing.

So what are your thoughts???

Matt

Hey Squidly. How are you? Uncle Tom here. aka Greydog111

The AR sign does nothing for me, only because I am an AK guy. That would be sacreligious. I do believe that a market does exist. I believe that you can sell this product. I also believe that I would buy a 1911 sign with my own wording if I could see what the sign looks like and the price was $75. I have a gun room and a reloading room and the right sign would really look good with my drapes. Kip.

The AR sign does nothing for me, only because I am an AK guy. That would be sacreligious. I do believe that a market does exist. I believe that you can sell this product. I also believe that I would buy a 1911 sign with my own wording if I could see what the sign looks like and the price was $75. I have a gun room and a reloading room and the right sign would really look good with my drapes. Kip.

I just happen to have this laying around. Obviously don't mind the words. They are just place fillers for what ever you want to write! photo-2.jpg

photo-2.jpg

Peace through superior firepower
God made man; Sam colt made them equal
Do you feel lucky punk?
Made in the USA
So many guns; so little time
Don't tread on me

I agree Kimber. If one insists on putting an "I own guns, but I'm not home" sign outside, then perhaps...

"This house is guarded 3 nights a week with a short barrel 12 gauge. You guess which 3."

Here's what my Dad had on his house doors:

ATTENTION THIEVES:

This is not the home of a rich man. There is probably nothing in this house worth going to jail for, and definitely nothing in this house worth dying for.

If the law catches you breaking in, you MIGHT go to jail. If I catch you breaking in, you are DAMNED SURE going to get shot.

Think about it.

I think this thread took a wrong turn in albuquerque but I do like that post Spitpatch! Thanks for posting it.
All I wanted to know is... Will an AR15 silhouette sell? Who cares where its hung or what it says. That's for the buyer to decide. That's why it's custom. You pick the words and you pick where you want to hang it. As for me, I'm polite enough to say "welcome", but blunt enough to say ..."now go away."

Matt,

I know this thread was last posted on about 4 months ago, but given my current location please excuse me.

Can a sign like this be done in aluminum? :huh:

This might be something worth shopping around to clubs and stores. It would be cool to see one at the club, but I wouldn't hang it at home.

Here's what my Dad had on his house doors:

ATTENTION THIEVES:

This is not the home of a rich man. There is probably nothing in this house worth going to jail for, and definitely nothing in this house worth dying for.

If the law catches you breaking in, you MIGHT go to jail. If I catch you breaking in, you are DAMNED SURE going to get shot.

Think about it.

As far as the sign No Money is tight and it is not my style.

My sign simply says Keep out. The next is falling down, warning so fourth but after three robberys,
if you get past the kit guns, the third says, You just lost your life. - Now take me to jail.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top