JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hope I am replying in the right place... I like cheez_monkey because I think monkeys are humorous and intelligent. And, I love cheese, although I have to avoid dairy for health reasons. Hard because I love it so much. The name, for me, is whimsical. It's also my Twitter name. I also love the smoking monkey pic, although I am a cigar smoker.
Monkeys are bomb and cheese is amazing, I like it.

As for your welcoming party.....

Welcome to NWFA! The greatest online community in the universe. I'm sure you'll find this forum quite helpful for all things firearm/ 2A/preparedness/ etc. Including numerous threads way off topic, all in one place that is magnificently centered in the geographic area in which we reside.

Again, welcome. Enjoy!

I posted as a new member. I got 2 replies, all the new guys get lots of replies. Don't feel too welcome!

Welcome aboard!

93D4D79E-4F00-4CE4-9F05-4FF81231F6FF.jpeg

I'm a big fan of women :) also a big fan of women who like to shoot. My wife is a passive supporter of MY shooting but doesn't really have an interest in it herself unfortunately. She say's she enjoys it when I can get her to do it but it's very rare and it seems more to appease me rather than actually shooting for fun.

To tell the truth I don't know who the women are on this site and am only slowly keying in to a couple who post more regularly. Only when it's obvious, like NWGlockgal or Angie can I figure it out. I didn't know TeacherSmurf was a lady until just a couple weeks ago. I kind of get stuck assuming that we're a bunch of guys on here.

Personally I'd love to see something indicating a gender in the avatar/screen name just 'cause I think it would be cool to know I'm conversing w/a lady or that she's involved in a conversation. Not that that should have anything to do w/content but growing up w/a healthy respect for women I may have a little different tone at times when knowingly conversing w/a lady. I would give a lady a break waay before some of the other knuckleheads on this site. Living w/one most of my life has taught me we're not the same and often see things quite differently and that's a good thing :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top