JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lol I don't even look at the knew member fourum all the time maybe once a month . welcome to the site there is a few women here they just don't post alot . like you they probably don't feel welcome but as for me that's not true you just have to jump in and get in the conversation . like Teacher Smurf and NWGLOCK GIRL .
:s0124:
And me.
:s0095:

Well if you look at the OP she started this thread I 2016 I don't remember anything after that or I just have not been paying attention

These's a new members forum?

I rarely check 90% of the forums..

Just popped in here cause yesterday saw 2 women shooting at the range. Seeing women at the range is not uncommon, but seeing women by themselves at the range is :) Was nice to see a couple gals havin fun squeezin off some rounds without guys around making them or showing them, etc..

When I arrived a married couple were just leaving the pistol range, and then the gals came out and set up on the opposite end of the rifle range of me.

I see that married couple there all the time. Envious of that dude. Always try to get whomever I'm dating at the time to come out to the range..most of them wont :(

I have seen a group of women at the range one time up here there was 3 or 4 they rented a few hand guns and a AR15 lol looked to me like they had a BLAST LOL I then saw them go into the gun store that is connected to the shooting range and look at guns .I think if more women did there ladies night out or ladies day out did something like this more women would get involved in shooting

These's a new members forum?

I rarely check 90% of the forums..

Just popped in here cause yesterday saw 2 women shooting at the range. Seeing women at the range is not uncommon, but seeing women by themselves at the range is :) Was nice to see a couple gals havin fun squeezin off some rounds without guys around making them or showing them, etc..

When I arrived a married couple were just leaving the pistol range, and then the gals came out and set up on the opposite end of the rifle range of me.

I see that married couple there all the time. Envious of that dude. Always try to get whomever I'm dating at the time to come out to the range..most of them wont :(
That part about whomever im date at the time and they don't want to go mmmmm been there done that .lol we are no longer dateing IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE STUFF I LIKE WELL HAVE A NICE DAY I don't have time for games like i will go next time or I'm going to go to the range one of these days BLA BLA BLA .IM OUT

Ladies, this forum thrives when it's well balanced. Please don't hold back. Throw in your two cents. Sometimes the problem here is that our perspective is a bit too one sided. If your not sure about wanting to post a question or opinion, you could always just PM a moderator or other member.

Hope I am replying in the right place... I like cheez_monkey because I think monkeys are humorous and intelligent. And, I love cheese, although I have to avoid dairy for health reasons. Hard because I love it so much. The name, for me, is whimsical. It's also my Twitter name. I also love the smoking monkey pic, although I am a cigar smoker.

Hope I am replying in the right place... I like cheez_monkey because I think monkeys are humorous and intelligent. And, I love cheese, although I have to avoid dairy for health reasons. Hard because I love it so much. The name, for me, is whimsical. It's also my Twitter name. I also love the smoking monkey pic, although I am a cigar smoker.
giphy.gif

Hope I am replying in the right place... I like cheez_monkey because I think monkeys are humorous and intelligent. And, I love cheese, although I have to avoid dairy for health reasons. Hard because I love it so much.

I understand what you mean about cheese. I have assigned one of my student's the job of getting me my cheese from the teacher's fridge across the hall. When he is gone, one of the other student's does it automatically to keep me in a good mood.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top