JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hope I am replying in the right place... I like cheez_monkey because I think monkeys are humorous and intelligent. And, I love cheese, although I have to avoid dairy for health reasons. Hard because I love it so much. The name, for me, is whimsical. It's also my Twitter name. I also love the smoking monkey pic, although I am a cigar smoker.
Monkeys are bomb and cheese is amazing, I like it.

As for your welcoming party.....

Welcome to NWFA! The greatest online community in the universe. I'm sure you'll find this forum quite helpful for all things firearm/ 2A/preparedness/ etc. Including numerous threads way off topic, all in one place that is magnificently centered in the geographic area in which we reside.

Again, welcome. Enjoy!

I posted as a new member. I got 2 replies, all the new guys get lots of replies. Don't feel too welcome!

Welcome aboard!

93D4D79E-4F00-4CE4-9F05-4FF81231F6FF.jpeg

I'm a big fan of women :) also a big fan of women who like to shoot. My wife is a passive supporter of MY shooting but doesn't really have an interest in it herself unfortunately. She say's she enjoys it when I can get her to do it but it's very rare and it seems more to appease me rather than actually shooting for fun.

To tell the truth I don't know who the women are on this site and am only slowly keying in to a couple who post more regularly. Only when it's obvious, like NWGlockgal or Angie can I figure it out. I didn't know TeacherSmurf was a lady until just a couple weeks ago. I kind of get stuck assuming that we're a bunch of guys on here.

Personally I'd love to see something indicating a gender in the avatar/screen name just 'cause I think it would be cool to know I'm conversing w/a lady or that she's involved in a conversation. Not that that should have anything to do w/content but growing up w/a healthy respect for women I may have a little different tone at times when knowingly conversing w/a lady. I would give a lady a break waay before some of the other knuckleheads on this site. Living w/one most of my life has taught me we're not the same and often see things quite differently and that's a good thing :)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top