JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Volunteers?

• Total voters
Firearm Policy: Handling or use of a firearm during event hours is not allowed at our events and is not an official part of our events. You may recreate as you wish after the event concludes.

Hi Cogs, I didn't see this note last time. I OCd at the last event, but obviously kept it in the holster! Just more comfy than CC when doing hard work, and don't want to be unarmed, especially after recent comments from anti gun crazies!

OC ok or do I need to CC?

Hi Cogs, I didn't see this note last time. I OCd at the last event, but obviously kept it in the holster! Just more comfy than CC when doing hard work, and don't want to be unarmed, especially after recent comments from anti gun crazies!

OC ok or do I need to CC?
How you carry and if you carry is your choice. But for everyone's safety and insurance reasons, we can't have anyone handling or demonstrating one during event hours. Forest officials are not excited about it, but they are starting to get used to it. Consider it like any other event or store you may go to, only this one is firearm friendly. So keep it holstered!

How you carry and if you carry is your choice. But for everyone's safety and insurance reasons, we can't have anyone handling or demonstrating one during event hours. Forest officials are not excited about it, but they are starting to get used to it. Consider it like any other event or store you may go to, only this one is firearm friendly. So keep it holstered!

Ok great. My wife hates it when I whip it out and play with it in public anyways ;):D:eek:

Have fun tomorrow guys. I really appreciate the efforts of TNL and hope to one day make it to a cleanup...I typically work a 10 hour day on Saturdays :oops:
Mister Bisley, keep your calendar clear for Saturday June 30th from 11am to 3pm for 1st Annual "Mystery" 2A themed picnic. The venue is already booked. I will share more info with everybody once I get the details worked out. Max capacity of venue is 250 so it'll be an RSVP event. It will be laid back picnic vibe and not a gun rally type event. I am sacrificing a couple of hundred dollars worth of 2A related goodies from my collection for a free raffle type prize drawing after we eat. Menu will be sparse, as I already dropped $160 for the venue. I might even go with partial pot-latch menu. If anybody wants to volunteer to help with set up, grilling or clean up message me. The date and time is set Saturday June 30th 11am to 3pm. The venue is in Tigard and that is all I will say about venue for now. See you guys up at Lane 3 tomorrow morning. arakboss

So im trying to get ready , and all i wanted to do was get a small piece of rail for my 10/22 to mount a red dot, get a tiny screwdriver and new cr 2032 battery ,,, two different walmarts later - no batteries, or screw drivers, Fred Meyers , no batteries or screw drivers, Sportsmans Wearhouse , no rail , no batteries or screw drivers, then to Fishermans Marine , THEY HAD A RAIL , but no batteries or screw drivers, then to Batteries Plus , and they had batteries, but no screw drivers, so then to the dollar store, they had the tiny screw drivers, geeezzz

We are going to mark the sights closed Saturday for the event and an agent with the forest department will be present, possibly even local sheriff deputy.

Friday night, it sounds like there will be enough parked in front of site three to make a statement for anyone driving by in the late of night. However these sites are nothing like Brown's camp. No actual camp grounds nearby so really no one should be out there but us.

However, if anyone has a good bow saw, please bring it. I can't find mine, and it would come in handy for a camp fire.
With signage up I wont shoot early. I don't want anyone coming up just to shoot think its alright to ignore signage. See everyone tomorrow morning. I still plan on arriving by 8:00.

Have fun. Sorry we wont be there. Attached is our tribute to your efforts. Sorry about the really poor picture. The brown one in the back of the truck is a 10x15 ft piece of carpet we picked up that is coving all the trash. Looks like a big dead elk. 20180511_114004.jpg 20180511_114802.jpg 20180511_114020.jpg

7 of us camping out tonight. Sorry you missed the Flank Steak, Rips, Venison Tacos & Elk. JD going fast! Mountains still blue! Camp fire feels good as it's getting cooler.

See y'all tomorrow. Hung over or not we're cleaning this place up!

7 of us camping out tonight. Sorry you missed the Flank Steak, Rips, Venison Tacos & Elk. JD going fast! Mountains still blue! Camp fire feels good as it's getting cooler.

See y'all tomorrow. Hung over or not we're cleaning this place up!
oh come on, i should of camped, :) , ill be there in the morning

Heading out here in a few minutes. I figured on cruising a few roads before hand. Sounds like the darlins need all the sleep they can get after last night:)

Well that was a beautiful day to be out in the mountains!
It was great seeing a lot of you again and meeting some new folks too.

Nice after party as well, some nice firearms to check out.

Edit to add: When hot brass is landing on your head and shoulders (and down your shirt) you know you are among friends! Thanks!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top