JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Volunteers?

• Total voters
Reactions
Wolf Creek Lanes Spring Cleanup!
North Fork Wolf Creek Rd in Tillamook State Forest
Sat, May 12, 2018. 9 AM to 1 PM

5-12-18 Cover 1000.jpg
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/o7iDNrcx9M92
GPS: 45°46'59.5"N 123°21'54.6"W

Hwy 26 West, 35 miles from the Hwy 217 junction at Beaverton. Turn Right onto North Fork Wolf Creek Rd, take 2nd right up hill to shooting lanes. Meet at lane 3.

Details:

Join Trash No Land and the Oregon Department of Forestry to show some care~n~share for the Wolf Creek Shooting Lanes. We will be cleaning up the Wolf Creek Shooting Lanes and several surrounding dispersed shooting locations close by.

The event starts at 9:00 am and ends around 1:00 pm.

Bring; Your own lunch, outdoor clothing, boots, gloves, rakes, magnet & manual pickers and a stewards heart! We need a few pickup trucks to help haul trash to the dumpster located on North Fork Wolf Creek Rd.

After the event, enjoy an afternoon of recreation as you wish! Join in at The After Party and have a blast! Bring some fire power and legal targets!

All are welcome! We recommend children be of age 12 or older and be under adult supervision as there may be hazardous materials and sharp objects.

Firearm Policy: Handling or use of a firearm during event hours is not allowed at our events and is not an official part of our events. You may recreate as you wish after the event concludes.

Facebook Event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/352827451893069/

Trash No Land Blog page: https://trashnoland.blogspot.com/

Questions? Email Bill Cogley, Trash No Land, President, at [email protected]

GoogleEarth_Image 600.jpg

Sponsored by Trash No Land Oregon Dept of Forestry

Stewardship Keeps It Open!

Last Edited:
Yep, and yep!!!

It may be good to bring some shovels too, and try and rebuild the pistol berms a bit?

Last I looked, they looks like roads. (Yeah I know. I'm a smart bubblegum!)

You goin up this weekend, Mike?

i kind of doubt. The lawns are growing! Last weekend worked well because the day was light and I was able to shift things ahead.

I was up there in the fall and it didn't look too bad at the time. One of the lower lanes that is shorter people and hiked behind the berm and put up targets beyond the range, so if those are still there they'll all have to come down.

I think we are going to stay around here and do a clean up on Mary's Peak or somewhere. With the drive time it takes to get there we could get an extra 2 hours of trash picking up in if we stay down here. We will try to catch the next one. Going back to nights starting May 14th but will be 4 days a week so will be kinda nice. You guys have a great time. I do want to try and shoot that cannon that @FordPrefect has sometime, been thinking of getting one. Don't have a "Just Cause" gun.

I think we are going to stay around here and do a clean up on Mary's Peak or somewhere. With the drive time it takes to get there we could get an extra 2 hours of trash picking up in if we stay down here. We will try to catch the next one.
Well good on you! You have already been to 2 cleanups this Spring and both were way out of your way! (I sure appreciate the help!)

Have a good weekend!

If anyone is going up this weekend, take photos and report back. We'd like to hear of the latest conditions. Same with the other shooting sites near NF Wolf Creek lanes.

Next weekend, the 12th, we'll get that area in good shape for summer use!

Thanks!

How close to the the lanes do you camp up there?
Off lane three past the boulders to the right is a large flat clearing.

However I've seen folks camp right in the round area at site four. RV and everything.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top