JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
Reactions
75WOgAc.jpg

Is the Klamath show any better than the ones in Medford? Medford to me is just a gathering of the usual suspects who don't really want to sell anything, at least judging by some of the outrageous asking prices I've seen in years past.

The best I can tell you is that there is a lot of dealing going on at the K-Falls show in both firearms and other merchandise. Folks on both sides of the table seem to be willing to do some dealing. Other than that, you're on your own but it is a good show with good folks there and a great gee dunk stand.

At the December show I priced my ammo too low and other venders bought it all up and sold it at their table.
Oh, well, "capitalism"!
And, none of the guns I sold went for the asking price; good hagglers!

Your right about the Medford show. Not much wheeling and dealing over there.

Klamath on the other had is one of the better "small" shows that we do (Idaho, MT, Nevada and WY). Lots of good folks and plenty of deals to be had. It is true that prices on average have gone up in the last few years but that has to do with dealers not finding "great deals" elsewhere to bring back to the smaller shows.

The Keno Lions club runs the snack bar and they make some awesome burgers!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top