JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Volunteers?

• Total voters
The 3rd Party was The After Party!

After Party 1.jpg

After Party 2.jpg

After Party 3.jpg

After Party 4.jpg

After Party 5.jpg

Back up iron sights.

The Chuck Norris thing goes over my head too.

I'm guessing it's an internet thing.

The Chuck Norris thing goes over my head too. I'm guessing it's an internet thing.
If there's one thing I've learned, it's that there's always time for Chuck Norris jokes.

Why aren't there any streets named after Chuck Norris? No one crosses Chuck Norris and lives!
main-qimg-5743ec6e64c53f26f6132ddf37b3f075.png

Last Edited:
If there's one thing I've learned, it's that there's always time for Chuck Norris jokes.

Why aren't there any streets named after Chuck Norris? No one crosses Chuck Norris and lives!

Jesus walks on water, Chuck Norris swims on land

Back up iron sights.

The Chuck Norris thing goes over my head too.

I'm guessing it's an internet thing.

Dude, Chuck Norris jokes started 13 years ago, where ya been?
Chuck Norris facts - Wikipedia

Well, video is done. It's a bit shorter than my normal ones, but I just kept running into a creative block while editing and tossing it together.

Good thing is that I learned a few new tricks, well relearned them anyway.

Video is over an hour away from being uploaded and processed by the YouTube but I'll toss the link here anyway. If you can't view it yet, give it a while and try again.

Well, video is done. It's a bit shorter than my normal ones, but I just kept running into a creative block while editing and tossing it together.

Good thing is that I learned a few new tricks, well relearned them anyway.

Video is over an hour away from being uploaded and processed by the YouTube but I'll toss the link here anyway. If you can't view it yet, give it a while and try again.

I liked the drone crash test at the end.:D

Love it, Ford! Getting better at it! Sorry that bullet when astray and took out the done. New AR, ya know. And no sights yet. Thanks for taking one for the team!

I didn't realize that that thing was going so fast when you hit the berm. Hope it is not damaged!

As per normal thanks for the video work @FordPrefect !

I was the tall skinny guy, Patricks the name, and thanks for stress testing my dueling tree welds... it was pretty fun trying to knock that last paddle off.

And I'm getting better at tig welding! Still not great, but it should hold at least. 20180514_075641.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top