JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Volunteers?

• Total voters
I'm beat.

Had a good time overnight with those that camped out great conversations and moments.

Thank you to all that came!

You truly are the reason I do what I do. Getting to meet new folks and those that I've personally gotten to know over the course of years of doing these get togethers makes me feel really good about what we do at Trash No Land.

Thanks!

Reno911

I forgot to mention. The man that started it all got recognized for all that he does for our little recreation we all love.

Founder and President of Trash No Land got an AR15 today. Courtesy of those from this forum who donated parts.

I'm overwhelmed that he was picked and received this rifle.

@Cogs you the man!

<broken link removed>

7 of us camping out tonight. Sorry you missed the Flank Steak, Rips, Venison Tacos & Elk. JD going fast! Mountains still blue! Camp fire feels good as it's getting cooler.

See y'all tomorrow. Hung over or not we're cleaning this place up!
If you were hung over by drinking what was in the cooler, I feel really sorry for you. :s0059:

The whole group
North Fork Wolf Creek - 017.JPG

Cleanup on Isle One please!
North Fork Wolf Creek - 033.JPG

Then lane 2
North Fork Wolf Creek - 030.JPG North Fork Wolf Creek - 032.JPG

Lane 4
North Fork Wolf Creek - 038.JPG

I'll work on getting some of the aerial shots later.

Edit:
Forgot to add, if you want a full size image of the group, or for that matter any of the photos I took, send me a PM with your e-mail and I'll get them to you.

Very cool day. Very cool last night. Very cool to receive that AR! I am honored and proud of you people! Thank you all for a weekend to remember!

That reminds me... I failed to get most of your names, and I still need to thank the person that found the key that fell out of my pocket when going after the TV. It would have been a long walk home without it! :eek:

You know who you are, so fess up so I can send you a couple of pmags or something as a reward.
:s0090:

The whole group
View attachment 459493

Cleanup on Isle One please!
View attachment 459496

Then lane 2
View attachment 459494 View attachment 459495

Lane 4
View attachment 459497

I'll work on getting some of the aerial shots later.

Edit:
Forgot to add, if you want a full size image of the group, or for that matter any of the photos I took, send me a PM with your e-mail and I'll get them to you.
I see my son's phone pic decided not to include the Ranger. Great photo, can't wait to see aerial shots.

I'll be listing the user names tomorrow. Too late tonight and too tired.

Those tweekers, that woke me and Walther up at 4 am, are to blame for a lack of sleep. I had to get up and go stand at the road till they left (wanted to be sure no one was lifting the targets we left out all night on lane 3). Just picking up brass. At 4 AM? Geez! It took the rest of the morning to try and calm Walther down and get him back to sleep. By then, it was time for me to get up and get moving. :mad::D

That reminds me... I failed to get most of your names, and I still need to thank the person that found the key that fell out of my pocket when going after the TV. It would have been a long walk home without it! :eek:

You know who you are, so fess up so I can send you a couple of pmags or something as a reward.
:s0090:

Haha. That was me! No Pmags, I am always looking for plinking or training buddies, so consider yourself in my debt in that regard.

To everyone else, sorry we weren't more social, that was a fast moving effort! I was the one with the wife and the dog.

It was a great time. Really awe inspiring how many people came out and how fast we kicked that mountain's butt.

Sorry we didn't stay for lunch and shooting! I had a lunch commitment with my Uncle.

Doggers name is Finley. I am glad he got to meet Ruger!

And now for something completely in the air...

Lane 3
MAX_0006.JPG

Lanes 3 & 4
MAX_0007.JPG

Lane #2
MAX_0044.JPG

Lane #1
MAX_0050.JPG

One of the "extra" sites we cleaned up
MAX_0058.JPG

I'm with you about being tired @Cogs. I didn't get to bed till about 12:30 am and then had to get up at 5 am just to get there. Could have left a bit later, but wanted to make sure I had a decent parking spot.

Here's the 'Before Party'. Only a couple of people in these pics, but, we had 7 overnighters and tons of totally great food! Was really neat to spend an evening of meet-n-greet with!

I was out of town all week otherwise I would have joined you guys on the Friday night campout. Nice work today, those lanes were probably as clean as they were going to get. I almost felt guilty popping off a few rounds after the clean-up, almost.

Here are the 2 pickup load runs I made to the dumpster, just a fraction of the trash we pulled out of the forest today. Well done TNL volunteers.

20180512_103843.jpg 20180512_121741.jpg

Haha. That was me! No Pmags, I am always looking for plinking or training buddies, so consider yourself in my debt in that regard.
I really do owe you one, so the offer still stands.

That was a great clean-up effort, and the ranges looked absolutely amazing at the end of the day. It's nice to see so many people dedicated to keeping our hobby alive and the ranges open.

My hat is off to each and every one of you. Great job!

Nice turn out. Great day for a sleepover/ work party. Sorry I missed it but had too much going on at home getting the yard ready for a 3 year olds bday party in a few weeks. Looking forward to other clean ups this year though.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top