JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Volunteers?

• Total voters
I'll bring the hunting rifle! I apologize for my lack of responsibility, but my 270 reloads are dwindling down to just a few left. But I'll bring them, just in case I shoot all of yours! :D

It was a choice between depositing my contact lens rebate back into my HSA, or buying ammunition, so.... ;)

Seemed like too much of a pain in the butt to put it back in, so I'll just take the minor ding next year when I file

Wish .270 ammo wasn't so dang expensive. I need to get a 5.56, but can't seem to find a Mini-14 for less than $600. Well, one that is near me anyway

It was a choice between depositing my contact lens rebate back into my HSA, or buying ammunition, so.... ;)

Seemed like too much of a pain in the butt to put it back in, so I'll just take the minor ding next year when I file

Wish .270 ammo wasn't so dang expensive. I need to get a 5.56, but can't seem to find a Mini-14 for less than $600. Well, one that is near me anyway
Time to make some new acquaintances to help you with both! That said, Mini14s are not rolling off the assembly lines, very few models to pick from currently. You can always join the modern sporting rifle movement and come out under $600 even with an optic.

Time to make some new acquaintances to help you with both! That said, Mini14s are not rolling off the assembly lines, very few models to pick from currently. You can always join the modern sporting rifle movement and come out under $600 even with an optic.

I'm trying to overcome my 'meh' feeling about AR's. Maybe I just got burned out on the genre from my time in the military. I guess if I find a decent one for around $500 i'll buy it. Now, if I could have my SAW back... :cool:

I will have free eyes and ears for those that attend, because it will eventually get loud, and I can pack my portable grill if you would rather have me cooking vs. schlepping. I prefer my burger without brass or steel casings and imagine the rest of you do as well.

Jeremy

I will have free eyes and ears for those that attend, because it will eventually get loud, and I can pack my portable grill if you would rather have me cooking vs. schlepping. I prefer my burger without brass or steel casings and imagine the rest of you do as well.

Jeremy
You up to camp out the night prior?

I'll be up there around 6-7 on Friday night.

I plan on eating well so I may bring some steaks to grill up or kabobs.

I'll bring a few things with flashlights to enjoy the darker side of our recreation for a bit.

Perhaps a camp fire, maybe some beverages after.

Usually a good time.

I'll bring a few things with flashlights to enjoy the darker side of our recreation for a bit.

Usually a good time.

Have a safe and relaxing time, I hope you have company.

If anyone wants to liven it up my AR Pistol project is completed as of this afternoon with an arm brace as the final addition. Someone should pick this sweet deal up as it puts out a flame much bigger than a home depot bucket when the muzzle device is removed. You could toast many marshmallows with that!

Have a safe and relaxing time, I hope you have company.

If anyone wants to liven it up my AR Pistol project is completed as of this afternoon with an arm brace as the final addition. Someone should pick this sweet deal up as it puts out a flame much bigger than a home depot bucket when the muzzle device is removed. You could toast many marshmallows with that!

He's not joking.

3E76A7E1-E660-4D6B-ADA0-6C7119C1CD4B.png

Wolf Creek Lanes Spring Cleanup!
North Fork Wolf Creek Rd in Tillamook State Forest
Sat, May 12, 2018. 9 AM to 1 PM

View attachment 453693
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/o7iDNrcx9M92
GPS: 45°46'59.5"N 123°21'54.6"W

Hwy 26 West, 35 miles from the Hwy 217 junction at Beaverton. Turn Right onto North Fork Wolf Creek Rd, take 2nd right up hill to shooting lanes. Meet at lane 3.

Details:

Join Trash No Land and the Oregon Department of Forestry to show some care~n~share for the Wolf Creek Shooting Lanes. We will be cleaning up the Wolf Creek Shooting Lanes and several surrounding dispersed shooting locations close by.

The event starts at 9:00 am and ends around 1:00 pm.

Bring; Your own lunch, outdoor clothing, boots, gloves, rakes, magnet & manual pickers and a stewards heart! We need a few pickup trucks to help haul trash to the dumpster located on North Fork Wolf Creek Rd.

After the event, enjoy an afternoon of recreation as you wish! Join in at The After Party and have a blast! Bring some fire power and legal targets!

All are welcome! We recommend children be of age 12 or older and be under adult supervision as there may be hazardous materials and sharp objects.

Firearm Policy: Handling or use of a firearm during event hours is not allowed at our events and is not an official part of our events. You may recreate as you wish after the event concludes.

Facebook Event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/352827451893069/

Trash No Land Blog page: https://trashnoland.blogspot.com/

Questions? Email Bill Cogley, Trash No Land, President, at [email protected]

Sponsored by Trash No Land Oregon Dept of Forestry

Stewardship Keeps It Open!
THIS SATURDAY!!! VOTE YES!

Usually a good time.

Well, I thought about asking my other half if he wanted to camp out. Then I read about the nudity o_O. Guess I'll just have to grill up those baby back ribs at home!

I was there that night. I looked up and there it was. Darnest thing I'd a ever seen. Naked as a Jay bird! Why, t'was a big 'ol hairy... Elk! In fact, a whole herd of big 'ol hairy NAKED Elk!

Other than that, I know nothing!

Well, I thought about asking my other half if he wanted to camp out. Then I read about the nudity o_O. Guess I'll just have to grill up those baby back ribs at home!
Other than a heard of elk walking through up over lane three at 2am. Everything was peaceful.

I promise :cool:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads