JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Volunteers?

• Total voters
This may be a stupid question but are non-NWFA members invited to the clean up events? Can volunteers just show up or does organizer need to be notified ahead of time?
We advertise our clean ups on many forms of social media.

Yes anyone is welcome to come to these events NWFA member or not.

No RSVP is needed.

If anyone is going up this weekend, take photos and report back. We'd like to hear of the latest conditions. Same with the other shooting sites near NF Wolf Creek lanes.

Next weekend, the 12th, we'll get that area in good shape for summer use!

Thanks!

I was at Salmonberry area yesterday . It needs some work. I can take that area again. I didnt have any bags with me but I did bring back 2 5gal buckets of oil some a-hole left there. Pisses me off...

I was at Salmonberry area yesterday . It needs some work. I can take that area again. I didnt have any bags with me but I did bring back 2 5gal buckets of oil some a-hole left there. Pisses me off...
Thanks, BDA. You could bring it back on Sat and we'll include it with the hazardous waist we collect.

We appreciate your help once again!!!

Thanks, BDA. You could bring it back on Sat and we'll include it with the hazardous waist we collect.

We appreciate your help once again!!!

Yeah I was gonna see if I could at least recycle the oil at Napa or something. Anyone know if they charge? Will they take the containers? If I can at least get the oil gone I can bring the buckets back and put em in the hasmat pile....

Yeah I was gonna see if I could at least recycle the oil at Napa or something. Anyone know if they charge? Will they take the containers? If I can at least get the oil gone I can bring the buckets back and put em in the hasmat pile....

I don't know about NAPA but o'reillys doesn't charge for disposal. They won't take the containers though.

I drove by 1-4 on the way out from doing some shooting out passed Nofo Road today.

They aren't horrible, but they could definitely use some work.

There are plenty of new sites popping up now that the weather is getting better and the logging firms have clear cut a lot of new stuff past the sites on North Fork Road. We shouldn't have any issue cleaning these up too.

I can lead a bandwagon of folks to all the various areas that could utilize a good cleaning.

I know Salmonberry Road needs some work too, depending on how many come, I think we may have enough work within the Mcgregor Basin.

Last Edited:

Auto Zone takes waste oil too. Not sure about containers.

I was up yesterday evening. Not a lot of trash that I could see (only hauled out one bag, and it was mostly cardboard, from lane 4), plenty of work for the magnetic pick up tools though.

I'm pretty sure we are going to make it out on Saturday for the clean up.

Just got this delivery today, so I'm totally ready for the, uh, clean up!
316c4d32abc7a90c807657c5e6cadd4fe0e36a3f-1S_1280.jpg
Seriously though, looking forward to finally meeting some NWFA regulars

Just got this delivery today, so I'm totally ready for the, uh, clean up!
View attachment 458304
Seriously though, looking forward to finally meeting some NWFA regulars
I'll bring the hunting rifle! I apologize for my lack of responsibility, but my 270 reloads are dwindling down to just a few left. But I'll bring them, just in case I shoot all of yours! :D

At this cleanup, we'll be discussing the upcoming improvements we're planning for the existing 4 Wolf Creek Rd Shooting Lanes. We have the grant ready to go and will be starting work this summer.

We'll also discuss the proposed new lanes we're planning for. You're going to like what's in store for recreational shooting!

Hope to see you there!

After Party 8-27-16 1.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews