JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Go ahead and report me.
I will never report you. I think you have stayed somewhat civil in our discussions and I am truly (again) sorry if the way I asked was in any way disrespectful to you are any other snowflake (joke). I did add the blue after about comment #125. I also did mean it when I said I hope we can become friends. Obviously, you don't like the way I ask questions but that is no reason to divide us.

This is one of the most viewed and commented on threads in months and I am excited that so many people took part. We are a community of gun lovers and there is no reason we should rip into one another.

If you are ever in the Portland/Vancouver area hit me up! We will take out the RPR and see if we can find a 1000+ meter place to have some fun!!

Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

They're coming to take me away ha ha. They coming to take me AWAAAAAAAY
BTW I am sorry if you feel asking the question I did was manipulating people. Maybe we can talk about it over a cold one (my treat) and I can try and see your side of all of this. If nothing else I'll be wiser after our conversation.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads