JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Go ahead and report me.
I will never report you. I think you have stayed somewhat civil in our discussions and I am truly (again) sorry if the way I asked was in any way disrespectful to you are any other snowflake (joke). I did add the blue after about comment #125. I also did mean it when I said I hope we can become friends. Obviously, you don't like the way I ask questions but that is no reason to divide us.

This is one of the most viewed and commented on threads in months and I am excited that so many people took part. We are a community of gun lovers and there is no reason we should rip into one another.

If you are ever in the Portland/Vancouver area hit me up! We will take out the RPR and see if we can find a 1000+ meter place to have some fun!!

Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

They're coming to take me away ha ha. They coming to take me AWAAAAAAAY
BTW I am sorry if you feel asking the question I did was manipulating people. Maybe we can talk about it over a cold one (my treat) and I can try and see your side of all of this. If nothing else I'll be wiser after our conversation.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads