JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nothing says :
"Go away and leave me alone "
Like a M18A1 Claymore mine... :D
Andy
Just make sure the side that says "DO NOT EAT" is towards the friendlies
1682131880924.png

In order to remind, something must be learned. Just because it was said, reinterpreted, denied, taken out of context, doesn't make it so.
I disagree with: "the 2A was never meant for us to possess them"

As I believe, it was written by those, seriously concerned for our safety and future, having had first hand experience of people abusing power, and government gone wrong.
They knew without constant oversight, power eventually subverts, and when the time comes, we are thrown to the lions, the second amendment would ensure we have a sporting chance to maintain our liberty and prevent subjugation.
Yes, you are corect. I could have stated it better. Let me re-phrase: They like to remind us that they think we were never meant to own military-grade firepower. To wit: The only reason they think this is because they hate guns and people who own them and they will search for any advantage they can grasp in their fight against responsible citizens. Hence they are predisposed to belive such fallacies.

Of course the Framers wanted the people to have the state-of-the-art weaponry as it was necessary to the "security of a free state." Security against the tyrants in their midst. And nowadays, in our midst.

Yes, you are corect. I could have stated it better. Let me re-phrase: They like to remind us that they think we were never meant to own military-grade firepower. To wit: The only reason they think this is because they hate guns and people who own them and they will search for any advantage they can grasp in their fight against responsible citizens. Hence they are predisposed to belive such fallacies.

Of course the Framers wanted the people to have the state-of-the-art weaponry as it was necessary to the "security of a free state." Security against the tyrants in their midst. And nowadays, in our midst.
I think you said it fine the first time.

Thinking more about this i suspect we are talking about two different things.
I agree with you that words have meaning.
But the left has always "interpreted" the 2A as a collective right not an individual right. I dont think they are arguning that collectively "shall no be infringed" has a different meaning.
The left is psychotic.
And always wrong.

Joe

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top