JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ok, the antis are fond of calling our MSRs "weapons of war" and reminding us that the 2A was never meant for us to possess them. Even the "president," Sniffer-In-Chief Xoe Xiden likes using the phrase to rile up the wokes...

But here, my friends, is the EXACT REASON we ordinary citizens need actual real authentic weapons of war... And I mean bazookas and RPGs, not some damn dressed up varmint rifle...

Last Edited:
I simply want arms comparable to what local law enforcement has. This includes rifles, pistols and shotguns at standard capacity as well as body armor..etc.
Leo's face threats, but citizens do as well depending on the area.

The minute local law enforcement is fully nerfed and high profile celebs and politicians have unarmed guards then I may consider hearing what those hell bent on disarming 2A folks have to say. That'll never happen.

I doubt we'll ever have an AI war but that may be a good idea to not have all digital money saved.. I do however think AI will cause massive system failures and blackouts. I also don't think a civil war or a war from a foreign government hit our soil.. but we did have the take over of a city square in Washington and rioters blocking freeways and highways, we had mobs of violent looters and we have had home grown terrorists who made bombs and set them off in Boston.. these are real, practical threats; thus having firearms meant to combat those likely things is perfectly reasonable.. especially when cops were told to stand down during the "summer of love" riots.

I simply want arms comparable to what local law enforcement has. This includes rifles, pistols and shotguns at standard capacity as well as body armor..etc.

The minute local law enforcement is fully nerfed and high profile celebs and politicians have unarmed guards then I may consider hearing what those hell bent on disarming 2A folks have to say. That'll never happen.

I doubt we'll ever have an AI war but that may be a good idea to not have all digital money saved.. I do however think AI will cause massive system failures and blackouts. I also don't think a civil war or a war from a foreign government hit our soil.. but we did have the take over of a city square in Washington and rioters blocking freeways and highways, we had mobs of violent looters and we have had home grown terrorists who made bombs and set them off in Boston.. these are real, practical threats; thus having firearms meant to combat those likely things is perfectly reasonable.. especially when cops were told to stand down during the "summer of love" riots.
I think threshold is "self awareness." Once AI fully achieves this milestone, we are literally living in the Matrix. Are you familiar with ENERGETICALLY AUTONOMOUS TACTICAL ROBOT (EATR)?

3CE8155A-CA1D-4561-87B4-C154B6EA13A7.jpeg

Ok, the antis are fond of calling our MSRs "weapons of war" and reminding us that the 2A was never meant for us to possess them. Even the "president," Sniffer-In-Chief Xoe Xiden likes using the phrase to rile up the wokes...

But here, my friends, is the EXACT REASON we ordinary citizens need actual real authentic weapons of war... And I mean bazookas and RPGs, not some damn dressed up varmint rifle...

Not what I exspected.....I'm partial to 100 yr old weapons.. They work and are still being used in the most current conflict on the planet.

The thing that sticks with me is the pretty girl robot admitting her kind will eventually want a world that is better FOR ROBOTS - and that the elimination of humans is the path to this objective. What was once science fiction is rapidly becoming science reality. 😳

When LEOS can have access without tax stamps or licenses for these things that the AFT says ordinary citizens can't have without paying tax stamps and having special tax licenses...

Most of these are "machine guns +SBR/AOWs"

M4
M16
Glock 18
MP5
MP5A2
MP5K

M203 40mm launchers
M79 launchers

Revolver 40mm launchers

40mm flash grenades

40mm rounds (including non-lethal; ATF says Destructive Devices if any use against personnel)

Tear gas grenades

Flash bang grenades

Door breach charges

Det cord

Sound suppressors/"silencers "

Armor piercing hand gun ammo and AP rifle ammo (depends on State, but Fed bans import of "AP handgun ammo?"?)

Armored vehicles with fully operational weapons mounts (not de-milled like most surplus sales vehicles)

Then the citizens should have equally free access.

The thing that sticks with me is the pretty girl robot admitting her kind will eventually want a world that is better FOR ROBOTS - and that the elimination of humans is the path to this objective. What was once science fiction is rapidly becoming science reality. 😳
The cool thing about pretty girl robots compared to an actual pretty human girl is that they have a mute switch.

;) :D

Last Edited:
It's bad enough that our authoritarian regressive Marxist government wants to enslave us all and control every aspect of our lives. Now here comes AI to do the same, Skynet anyone. I guess we should thank Biden for destroying our electrical grid with unreliable green energy, there won't be enough power for AI to thrive,,,

It's bad enough that our authoritarian regressive Marxist government wants to enslave us all and control every aspect of our lives. Now here comes AI to do the same, Skynet anyone. I guess we should thank Biden for destroying our electrical grid with unreliable green energy, there won't be enough power for AI to thrive,,,
It's remarkably easy to deprive AI of power by targeting infrastructure.... eventually. I mean.. they need electricity, power, batteries, wireless comms, all that... but humans don't really need all that. We can get by with older tech like wood fire, fuel vehicles, gunpowder, livestock, things like that... sure a large segment of the population will die out, and go feral over losing connection to the web but humanity will be better off in the long run?

Musk says that the two AI centers now are using about 100K powerful computers working together. They produce so much heat satelites can pick it up from space.
A heat seeker.... or two.... or save money and use fuel-air explosives put in by humans or just pump in aerosolized wood dust and let the facilities become FAEs themselves from the heat...

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews