JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would have been only slightly more diplomatic in suggesting the seller PM the four Members who "liked" but didn't buy, for their reasoning.
LOL You do realize that the only "reaction" available in the classifieds is the thumbs-up? I'll gar-an-tee that a thumbs up on an add for a brick of primers for $250.00 isn't a cheer! LOL

I'm guilty of doing that, but my thinking is usually to support the item they are selling. For example, if someone is selling a firearm I already own, and I'm a fan of that firearm, I might hit "like" for the rather direct reason that I like what he or she is selling, not necessarily trying to show interest in buying. If that is poor protocol on my part then I can stop doing it, but up to now I didn't think that was bad behavior.

Nah, this is standard, as far as I've noticed. Keep on keepin' on.

Hell, I'll throw one in for review. I thought it'd sell okay, given the fact that I'm willing to deliver and it's market rate.

Everyone all stocked up on 5.56?
I saw your ad and wondered myself why it hasn't been snatched up yet. 50 cents a round on stripper clips is a great price these days.

I'm guilty of doing that, but my thinking is usually to support the item they are selling. For example, if someone is selling a firearm I already own, and I'm a fan of that firearm, I might hit "like" for the rather direct reason that I like what he or she is selling, not necessarily trying to show interest in buying. If that is poor protocol on my part then I can stop doing it, but up to now I didn't think that was bad behavior.
I have done that many a time. Seen something for sale that I liked and hit the like. Because I thought the item was really nice and price was great even if I did not want to buy it.

$90? Might be there are better deals out there...that ship too.

Good find, that looks like the same barrel. $210 shipped and you get an assembled upper, handguards, flash hider, delta ring and sling mount. I could see where somebody would choose that if they didn't already have some or all of the other parts on hand.

Good find, that looks like the same barrel. $210 shipped and you get an assembled upper, handguards, flash hider, delta ring and sling mount. I could see where somebody would choose that if they didn't already have some or all of the other parts on hand.
I am old and retired so the hunt for good deals takes the place of hunting game. I see some good deals in the classified section if you live next to the person selling. Unfortunately gas prices add $30 to $50 bucks to a deal (FJB).

Economy is going to change drastically with inflation, folks will be out of money soon. The good deal will be primary in any sale when money gets tight.

Feast or famine, it's the way of the world. Good luck with your sale.

1650647456554.png

Aloha, Mark

No matter how good a deal your item is, if you can't ship then I will not buy it. Most of you are 6-8 hours away and I'm not driving that far for a good deal. Hell, I hate driving the Hour and a half into town just to buy groceries. For me it's a time issue, driving that far would waste my time!

Last Edited:
There are other reasons things don't sell fast. I was on the phone with Trijicon and they are outstanding folks for information. We were talking about the MRO and a magnifier. He said unless you had an HD MRO that you wouldn't be happy with a magnifier.

When I saw a MRO and magnifier in the classified section I didn't buy it simply because the experts said I would not be happy with the combination being sold. Was that the reason it was being sold? Maybe.

If you are trying to sell something and you want to get rid of it sell it at a reasonable price and it will move. If you don't want to sell it price it high and it wont sell. I sold something at a reasonable price just to see it re posted at a higher price so unless it is a friend or someone on this site I am cool with keeping it !
I agree with the rule !
1650647987171.png

Last Edited:
I saw your ad and wondered myself why it hasn't been snatched up yet. 50 cents a round on stripper clips is a great price these days.

I had it for $350 including the can, which is .55/r if you price the can at $20. Didn't sell, so I lowered to .50/r and took the can off the table.

Still waiting.

It's looking like moving across the country is going to cost ~7k-8k for pods. So c'mon baby, sell sell sell.

Hell, I'll throw one in for review. I thought it'd sell okay, given the fact that I'm willing to deliver and it's market rate.

Everyone all stocked up on 5.56?
Have you considered splitting up the 600 into 200ct batches without the delivery option? Maybe $300 is to much of a spend right now. Buyers might be getting fatigued on the ammo purchases.

Edit: If that doesn't work you might have to hand paint the tips green:)

Last Edited:
It's the economy. Folks can't see the change but the economy is being destroyed. It's not happening fast enough that people see the changes in their own spending but like a cancer inflation is killing the economy. They can't stop it and things are going to get far worse.

Just call me Mr Doom and Gloom.:cool::eek:

It's the economy. Folks can't see the change but the economy is being destroyed. It's not happening fast enough that people see the changes in their own spending but like a cancer inflation is killing the economy. They can't stop it and things are going to get far worse.

Just call me Mr Doom and Gloom.:cool::eek:
Maybe some riots will happen and that will revitalize the ammo sales.

If its a firearm and its not located in my area - unless the seller will ship I will not buy it. I am not going to go to a distant location twice because there is an issue with the BGC. I will even pay more for that luxury. I do not expect the seller to pay shipping.

I am buying a lot more off from Gunbroker than this site because I dont have to guess if they will ship or not. Last six purchases have been on Gunbroker.

Most of the time, like many here, the price kills the deal. I do not care what you or anyone else paid or "invested" in a particular item, I care what it will cost me to buy it.

Sometimes it's not the item but the seller. Broken English or a general attitude similar to a douche canoe and I'm out.

Insisting something is rare when I know for a fact there are 2 on shelves near me and several websites "in stock" tells me the seller is a liar or clueless, not sure which is worse.

These are general statements, not directed to any particular posting

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top