JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had to get some 10mm ammo. I didn't have very much. And I bought some components to make sure I have the 10 covered.
The move over here was more important at the time than my ammo supply.
But after loosing all my guns in the Columbia,I got a couple replaced.
If I still lived in Gamora I wouldn't have sold anything

My wife ordered herself a new pistol, I got a new holster for her and a bumpstock for me in addition to the mags and ammo already coming. I wonder how much this firearms spending is going to spike up the economy for June?

Wellllll, I planned on going to the range Monday with friends, and hoped to replenish from my last range visit and break even, but now, not so sure. Might look for some of the odd ball stuff for my odd calibers. Probably no run on .380 or smaller ACp I am guessing.

Brutus Out

Starting to see the ammo depleted from store shelves again, glad I went on a buying spree in April and May...

Should be all set for the initial round of civil disobedience or unrest or whatever it's called this time...

Might spend several nights at the reloading bench, just cause I can...

FMR, my wife and I just bought over $750 of guns, ammo, holsters and accessories in the past two days. And we are just getting started! Now watch Obama take credit for the uptick in consumer spending as every gun owner dumps an extra $1000 into the economy this month.

Same here. This week I think it will be 5.56 or 223 and maybe some 308 for hubby. He needs to take the RFB out. I think I'll go to Lewis/McChord and order a Sig P226 Legion, if they can get it.:oops:

I bought 1000 rds of .223, primarily because my son & nephew don't have the money to buy in that quantity. I already have 1000+ rds & will sell them some if/when they want any for what I paid for it. I bought mine Saturday evening around 11 PM (Pacific Time) & did notice there were a lot of my normal supplier out of the larger quantities.

The last time there was a mass shooting, I got a 1000 55g fmj bullets fron surplus arms and ammo on one of their 24 hour sales. I just now need primers and powder. Any low-cost suggestions out there? I have not hand loaded ammo ever and anyone with knowledge of a powder that can work both for 5.56 and 264 LBC would be great to hear?

The last time there was a mass shooting, I got a 1000 55g fmj bullets fron surplus arms and ammo on one of their 24 hour sales. I just now need primers and powder. Any low-cost suggestions out there? I have not hand loaded ammo ever and anyone with knowledge of a powder that can work both for 5.56 and 264 LBC would be great to hear?

That LBC a tough one to find load data on... what weight of bullet are you using for it?

Edit - assuming the LBC is close to the 6.5 Grendel you can use Benchmark, H335, H322, and H4198 for it as well as .556. Now, which one to use? If you want accuracy I'd look for the one that's the most temperature stable. That would be H4198.

Last Edited:
That LBC a tough one to find load data on... what weight of bullet are you using for it?

Edit - assuming the LBC is close to the 6.5 Grendel you can use Benchmark, H335, H322, and H4198 for it as well as .556. Now, which one to use? If you want accuracy I'd look for the one that's the most temperature stable. That would be H4198.
Thanks 3MTA3, It is a 6.5 Grendal but the Blackhole barrel says .264 LBC. I fire weights from 100g to 120g. The H4198 sounds great. Thanks for the info. Johnny.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top