JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For the money, Blackhole barrels are great. I have a HW 16" 5.56 BH barrel that is a real tack driver. I also like that they are now made in St Helens, Oregon allowing to keep the $$$ in our local economy. My BH barrel shoots as well as my "Grants Pass" barrel (the BH is just a bit more heavy to carry)

Best to stock up on AR lowers. May be a good investment two years from now. Just my two cents. As for ammo I don't think there's ever "enough". The government cannot control ammo only we do as shooter by driving the prices up by frenzy buying.

It seems that "the government can't control ammo" is a statement I don't want to see tested. Why couldn't they?

Given that the measures could pass, how about a $1 per round tax? Justify it like Seattle did, to "pay for research to mitigate "gun violence"!

Registration and waiting periods for all ammo purchases. Let's not forget the insane 'serial numbered' bullets and we could pay for the increased cost?

And who "needs" more than 20 rounds total? They could limit purchase quantities. Maybe requiring a manufacturing license to reload and to purchase reloading supplies?

Don't whistle too loudly past the graveyard, the ghosts might hear us. :(

I ran across a great deal on 10-packs of PMAGs recently and bought one. Used a browser that I had disabled cookies on and the confirmation page never loaded. So I ordered again with a different browser and it went through. You guessed it - the next day I got two confirmation notices. :rolleyes: Since the craziness is clearly starting up again, I didn't return them. I gave a couple of them to a friend who just got into ARs and I'm keeping the rest for later when I'll wish I had.

Just ordered several pounds of powder and several thousand primers from Cabelas.
Mainly due to lower Fathers Day prices. And its the first time I have found Blue Dot powder in a couple years.

Best to stock up on AR lowers. May be a good investment two years from now. Just my two cents. As for ammo I don't think there's ever "enough". The government cannot control ammo only we do as shooter by driving the prices up by frenzy buying.

What would you suggest for AR lowers? I would not buy a budget lower. Thanks for your perceptive comment.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top