JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What would you suggest for AR lowers? I would not buy a budget lower. Thanks for your perceptive comment.
I like the variety of Spike's Tactical lowers.

As for the OP question, I have recently orders LOTS of 9mm. Not because of any upcoming "shortage" but because it was a good price and I shoot it full auto. Can't ever have too much 9mm.

I picked up a few Anderson lowers the other day the squirrl away for future builds. I have not changed my ammo buying habits. Today was payday and I picked up a 100 round value pack and a couple 40 rounds of 5.56. I wish I could afford to by more but I am saving up for a vacation. So far the ammo prices have not jumped up yet.

I'll be looking to continue my usual 20$ a week gig. Been going as long as I've been employed. Sadly there aren't as many walmarts up here as in Reno. And the federal and white box 100 round packs are no longer 20 bucks.

They need more, for a 24hr city. And I miss the place.

My sentiments exactly John!!!
I'll not get caught up in a buying guide frenzy again but I will be even more vigilant than I already am.
God help a rag head wanting to get his 72 virgins in my vicinity because all my ammo has been dipped in BACON!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Bacon increased my FPS per the chronograph. ..... LMFAO

I am off on a biz trip and so am going to hit every retail store I can find from Cabela's to Wally World down south. I hope to get more than what I burn at the range Monday! And maybe some parts, yeah, that's the ticket...more parts.:rolleyes:

Brutus Out

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top