JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a bad feeling about this one, worse than others.

Just got back from Bi-Mart, bought a few hundred rounds American Eagle XM193 on sale for $44. Still some of that and XM855 @ $58 left on the shelves, but I doubt it'll last long.

I did not hear anything in Obama's address today about ammunition.

I suppose that he could with an executive order ban surplus military ammo like XM193 and XM855. Is this what you fear happening?

The hatred that ISIS is spreading all over the world is the reason behind the tragedy in Orlando last night. 5.56mm ammo is not at fault.

Although CNN did have Doctor Sanjay Gupta on today, blaming the lethality of 5.56mm ammo for the reason why so many people died. He said that it is far more lethal than pistol ammunition.

I've been thinking a lot about this and other mass shootings, seem to always have a polymer semiautomatic pistol and/or AR involved...

I'm thinking about going back to .44 magnum revolvers and 30-06 bolt action rifles... Still gets the job done, maybe even more leathally, and most likely will not be at the top of the most wanted list when they try to ban firearms...

Just sayin'

I buy a box or two whenever I can , no matter the political climate .
I would love to be able to buy a case or two , but it seems whenever I get the money together , O' Murphy comes along ... LOL

nanmac, I hear ya about the .30-06 , I love my 03A3 it may be old and only hold 5 shots , but Heaven help anyone or anything within 200 yards.
Andy

I did not hear anything in Obama's address today about ammunition.

I suppose that he could with an executive order ban surplus military ammo like XM193 and XM855. Is this what you fear happening?

Nothing specific really, maybe a run like we saw in 2013, executive order which may be unlawful but enacted regardless, etc.

I continue to buy some here and there, but I got over the whole panic buying thing back in 2013. If it gets really tight, I'll hold off on shooting much for a while and will focus on learning more about reloading. I've got some powder, brass and primers set aside - could use more bullets, so maybe I'll get some of those.

I buy a bit each paycheck. More because I shoot a lot than anything else. But I will NOT buy the .50/shot .223.

I continue to buy some here and there, but I got over the whole panic buying thing back in 2013. If it gets really tight, I'll hold off on shooting much for a while and will focus on learning more about reloading. I've got some powder, brass and primers set aside - could use more bullets, so maybe I'll get some of those.
Yes sir, just ordered a bunch of bullets for reloading... With the new order, I'll be set with metallic cartridge components until the next presidents first term ends... And shotshell for at least two terms...

I generally buy 2 to 4 boxes a week. Last week we bought 1000 rds of 22lr (one 500 box each) and 4 boxes of 9. My husband tells me we have enough 45. I keep telling him there is no such thing as enough or too much. He does a pistol shoot the first Saturday of the month so I want to stay ahead of the game.

I don't shoot much anymore, and if I did it would mostly be rimfire. But I have been stocking up on self defense centerfire ammo (i.e., expanding ammo) for rifles when I like the ammo and it is a good price. I don't have enough of it to be comfortable.

It was his guns that brought on this tragic uncontrollable rage of violence, not his religious beliefs. Take the tweetered advice of this wise Grandmother below, who promises to triple the numbers of Muslim immigrants allowed into the US once she becomes the President – hooray!

omar-the-muslim.jpg
While confiscating millions of legal firearms, at the point of a gun

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top