JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Chiapa Rhino.

Yeah, its $1800

View attachment 1815281
c7838dcadc9d46fc085645a33021bc67.jpg ErSWkY.jpg

A few come to mind ....

• Cobray. Oh, they actually made some neat stuff. But they sure shat out a lot of idiotic crap too. I seem to recall there was a coke epidemic back in the 80s, so that might explain it.
  • Har Pernt. Er, Hi Point. If I could get past their standard offerings, I then see "Yeet Cannons", dollar bill pattern printed pistols, and threaded variants for when you want to attach a silencer to a gun worth less than the tax stamp.
  • Standard Manufacturing. Produced the abysmal Thunderstruck revolver and an AR called, I kid you not, the STD-15. A rifle made by the same clowns behind the aforementioned revolver does sound about as appealing as Herpes.
  • No list of this kind is complete without the Dardrick.
  • Most of the "ring of fire" (aka "ring of fart") zinc alloy pistols made back in the day.
  • Chiapa. Ugly as sin. Expensive. Just, why?
  • The Gyrojet.
  • Heritage. Just, meh.
  • Whoever came up with the Smill & Welson. :s0165:

Last Edited:
The Big Green! Remember the EtronX?
What a poor business decision. One of many. I hope those rifles were able to be modified to use standard primers and cartridge cases. If not, some folks now have expensive clubs!
At least you can still get primers for it!!:eek::eek::eek: Clicky to biggen it up enough to see the price!!

1707002504441.png

A few come to mind ....

• Cobray. Oh, they actually made some neat stuff. But they sure shat out a lot of idiotic crap too. I seem to recall there was a coke epidemic back in the 80s, so that might explain it.
  • Har Pernt. Er, Hi Point. If I could get past their standard offerings, I then see "Yeet Cannons", dollar bill pattern printed pistols, and threaded variants for when you want to attach a silencer to a gun worth less than the tax stamp.
  • Standard Manufacturing. Produced the abysmal Thunderstruck revolver and an AR called, I kid you not, called the STD-15. A rifle made by the same clowns beyond the aforementioned revolver does sound about as appealing as Herpes.
  • No list of this kind is complete without the Dardrick.
  • Most of the "ring of fire" (aka "ring of fart") zinc alloy pistols made back in the day.
  • Chiapa. Ugly as sin. Expensive. Just, why?
  • The Gyrojet.
  • Heritage. Just, meh.
  • Whoever came up with the Smill & Welson. :s0165:
standard also makes some extraordinary SAAs and one of these days maybe a reproduction Colt Woodsman . But yeah they have the USFA syndrome of making a lot of crap

Not really the firearm itself...but some of the names companies use are pretty silly .

Noreen BN36 Assassin -X....while a .30-06 AR15 type Carbine , does sound interesting , even to me....
The name kills the deal for me. ( Pun intended )

I am sure that there are many more.
Andy

Guns like the sterling aren't meant to be target guns and they dont need to stabilize the round. 500-600 fps out the muzzle and ten feet or less. Its a defensive gun.
Well hopefully an attacker 10 feet or less away from someone carrying it would've been courteous any to give enough time rack the slide and make certain the safety stayed in the right position.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top