JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is that all part though? I thought Hi-Point contracted out some of their parts?
To Poland....

1706284034151.png

What about US made Glocks, Sigs, etc? How about Wilson Combat, Nighthawk Custom, Ed Brown, Les Baer, Freedom Arms, Alchemy Custom?

If I lose my Wilson to evidence, I've got bigger problems on my hands.
I've thought this same thing for decades, ever since I started hearing guys talking about carrying lesser guns because they wouldn't want their expensive ones rusting in evidence.

If I'm going to take the responsibility of carrying a deadly weapon to protect my life and the lives of my family, with the possibility of having to take the life of an attacker in that defense, then it should simply be the best tool for the job.

If I were ever forced to use it for that purpose it would be a matter of life and death, and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't care the slightest about some scratches or rust spots on the tool that served its purpose, no matter how much it cost. That's just me though.

I've thought this same thing for decades, ever since I started hearing guys talking about carrying lesser guns because they wouldn't want their expensive ones rusting in evidence.

If I'm going to take the responsibility of carrying a deadly weapon to protect my life and the lives of my family, with the possibility of having to take the life of an attacker in that defense, then it should simply be the best tool for the job.

If I were ever forced to use it for that purpose it would be a matter of life and death, and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't care the slightest about some scratches or rust spots on the tool that served its purpose, no matter how much it cost. That's just me though.
Same thought process for me, with the added consideration that a really nice gun makes for a good ambassador and people who see it are more likely to think "Gun Snob" than "Hood Rat Criminal." Don't get me wrong, I do not begrudge anyone carrying what they can afford, I just feel sorry for them when they get noticed because that kind of prejudice does stick. Seen it happen first hand to a few buddies. I feel fortunate that I can afford to buy my way out of that stigma with pretty carry gear.

Same thought process for me, with the added consideration that a really nice gun makes for a good ambassador and people who see it are more likely to think "Gun Snob" than "Hood Rat Criminal." Don't get me wrong, I do not begrudge anyone carrying what they can afford, I just feel sorry for them when they get noticed because that kind of prejudice does stick. Seen it happen first hand to a few buddies. I feel fortunate that I can afford to buy my way out of that stigma with pretty carry gear.
Oh, I'm a total snob in most things.

Gotcha. My point is just because a companies products are 100% made in USA doesn't necessarily make them superior to other like products made or partly made elsewhere. It is a brave new world out there!
Gotta call ya on that, EVERYTHING made in the USA is superior, because, well, we are the best at everything.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top