JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a few of those. One of the most unusual is a Kahr PM9 (not the newer CM9, which is the same thing but better). I got it when it was basically the only pocket 9 that existed. All the other pocket guns of the time were lesser cartridges than the 9. I still really like it even if there are better guns on the market today, and I still use it as my deep concealment pistol, together with a CrossBreed holsters supertuck.

I own 3 of those brands. With the changing world and economy I would say it is more and more rare. There are many quality import guns and guns assembled here with some or all foreign parts that are very worthy of owning as well.

The hand cannon wheel guns that interest me are 100% made here. Not sure of other offerings as I never have had enough interest to dig into them.
I think the point of this thread is companies that are 100% made here, as in their whole product line, not just specific models? I could be wrong on that, but looking at the original list I think that is correct?

I think the point of this thread is companies that are 100% made here, as in their whole product line, not just specific models? I could be wrong on that, but looking at the original list I think that is correct?
Gotcha. My point is just because a companies products are 100% made in USA doesn't necessarily make them superior to other like products made or partly made elsewhere. It is a brave new world out there!

Ironically .....
Before and during our War of Independence....
While the Long Rifle was indeed made in America...mostly in the colonies of Pennsylvania , Virginia , and Maryland...
The locks were generally imported from .....England.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top