JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Do you think folks will recognize the collapse in time to use their gun rights to protect themselves and family?

Every weekend in the big cities you get 50 shot and 6 to 8 killed and the collapse ain't even really started yet.

Do you think folks will recognize the collapse in time to use their gun rights to protect themselves and family?

Every weekend in the big cities you get 50 shot and 6 to 8 killed and the collapse ain't even really started yet.
Hopefully such never occurs.

However there is the frogs in the ever warming pot of water theory. Gradual decline into decay, until poof one day the pot just explodes with boiling water...

Some societies have collapsed in incredibly short time frames (weeks/months/years), while others have been pretty gradual (decades/centuries)...

However there is the frogs in the ever warming pot of water theory. Gradual decline into decay, until poof one day the pot just explodes with boiling water...

Some societies have collapsed in incredibly short time frames (weeks/months/years), while others have been pretty gradual (decades/centuries)...
The big powers seem to need a stint in Afghanistan before they collapse, looks like we are meeting the requirements.

My biggest concern is the country turning on itself.

I watched this and I am thinking this is not the country I grew up in... or is it?

When society collapses

View attachment 1014169
Seattle police arrested two men who live in the encampment for attacking the couple with a wooden pole and a machete.

John Henry Rosser IV, 39, and Mario J. Miller, 53, who both lived in the camp, have extensive criminal histories, according to prosecutors. Miller is a 12-time felon in Washington and California, and Rosser is a nine-time felon.

A wood chipper could have prevented this whole mess.

Crisis takes a much longer time coming than you think, and then it happens much faster than you would have thought.
- Rudiger Dornbusch

This will bring on the collapse faster and now that our allies have no faith in us after a botched Afghanistan they may drop the dollar too. Folks have no idea how serious all this is so I wonder if they will be ready when the collapse comes.

Does anybody else wonder if CHINA told us to get out of Afghanistan? So obvious to me that there is big time spies in our Gov. I mean take Eric Swallwell from California everybody talks about his spy girlfriend but no one says he's a spy himself when every chance he gets he helps China still. China feeds these people now and they make decision base on that fact.

I'm thinking about the occasional clashes over toilet paper last year. Sad to see people quarrel so quickly and easily…

If the steady supply of groceries were to suddenly stop, the entitled mindset of so many Americans would probably turn most of our cities into war zones.

This will bring on the collapse faster and now that our allies have no faith in us after a botched Afghanistan they may drop the dollar too. Folks have no idea how serious all this is so I wonder if they will be ready when the collapse comes.
You are dead nuts right on there I think. Exactly what I've been telling my friends and family... I love this country but this may be the 2×4 that broke the Eagles back. I hope I'm wrong.

I'm thinking about the occasional clashes over toilet paper last year. Sad to see people quarrel so quickly and easily…

If the steady supply of groceries were to suddenly stop, the entitled mindset of so many Americans would probably turn most of our cities into war zones.

There's still good people here Howard. I'm so glad I've found this site. It shows me alot are ready and those that are ready will band together to save what they have and keep the monsters at bay. I could work with alot of people I've come across on this site in an emergency.

Does anybody else wonder if CHINA told us to get out of Afghanistan? So obvious to me that there is big time spies in our Gov. I mean take Eric Swallwell from California everybody talks about his spy girlfriend but no one says he's a spy himself when every chance he gets he helps China still. China feeds these people now and they make decision base on that fact.
I believe Pelosi is compromised and I know the Commie in Chief is. They may not be spies, but they are bought and paid for.

I watched this and I am thinking this is not the country I grew up in... or is it?

When society collapses

View attachment 1014169
Seems to me, by the law of accomplice and transferred intent, that these two felons Miller and Rosser are responsible for the death of the 21 yoa dude from Alaska. So why are these two pond scums only charged with assault? Seems to me they should also be charged with a murder as well.

And what of the crazy black woman who came a'runnin' and started whaling away on the white woman? It didn't appear that she had any dog in the fight, but just wanted to get in on a piece of the asswhoopin' action. So how come she didn't get at least an assault charge, too?

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads