JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think we are going to have to sort out the greatest threat both inside America and out before we can safely say what the needs will be and the course of action.

Reading a story that Russia is set to test a new nuclear missile that defeats our system. As we get weaker under this regime it opens the doors to attacks.

Yet our financial system is under attack too so which do we set for first?

Last Edited:
Sadly they are all just cardboard standees. The real powers are hidden. Trump made a big deal pre-election about auditing and ending the Fed. I remember that really got a chuckle out of me. He didn't get the memo at that point as to who the real powers are behind governments. The Fed is their baby; a private, foreign owned bank.

The cool thing about the guy was he wasn't 'in the club', he didn't visit the burning owl or Skull and Bones, the Trilateral Commission, etc, etc. He was, at some point, educated on who the real powers are and had to adjust his bravado.

As for the election being stolen, all national voting have been controlled for decades. All a show. The IT people that rigged the US machines even testified before Congress that all national voting is rigged. All ignored and shuffled away.

As Carlin said, "Voting is to give you the illusion of choice. You don't have freedom of choice, you have owners." Throw in a completely owned and agenda-driven media and if you think for yourself so are a tiny minority.

"When society collapses"............ There is going to be a bubblegum ton of shot-up lesbaru's with Biden decals with rotting drivers in them! LOL
I don't think men will waste ammo on cars sitting out of gas. :s0093:There won't be any parties when we fall, just the hungry and more hungry. Save your ammo for food.

Last Edited:
"When society collapses"............ There is going to be a bubblegum ton of shot-up lesbaru's with Biden decals with rotting drivers in them! LOL
Read that as:
1629421857596.png

There is a lot of chatter about the internet, and possibly the whole grid going down in the next few months. Biden even had a blurb on that; of course Russia, China, Iran or some stooge will be blamed for it. I saw Carlin in Vegas around 2005 and he commented on 'nice neighbors.' He said wait until the food and electricity is cut off for a few weeks - see how nice they are after that happens. Ahh, so true. Even Ashton Kutcher did a bit about how when the grid goes down people w/o their mobile phones/social media will turn into desperate, violent barbarians.

There is a lot of chatter about the internet, and possibly the whole grid going down in the next few months. Biden even had a blurb on that; of course Russia, China, Iran or some stooge will be blamed for it. I saw Carlin in Vegas around 2005 and he commented on 'nice neighbors.' He said wait until the food and electricity is cut off for a few weeks - see how nice they are after that happens. Ahh, so true. Even Ashton Kutcher did a bit about how when the grid goes down people w/o their mobile phones/social media will turn into desperate, violent barbarians.
That goofy looking dude post Malone said something similar. Something like "get out of the cities before your credit cards stop working, ebt goes away and the internet dies"
I was surprised to find out that he's a bit of a survivalist.
Edit for video: this is several years, and a dozen face tats ago;

Last Edited:
Meh.

Unfortunate the one fellow died.

However if such a blockade occurred to many folks amidst a TRUE SOCIETAL COLLAPSE? All of the rampaging druggie folks would likely be dead...
Let's remember that about 81 million American's voted for a new government with new ways of doing things. Seattle voters elected their government. Let's just say that really intelligent people wanted this form of government.

That goofy looking dude post Malone said something similar. Something like "get out of the cities before your credit cards stop working, ebt goes away and the internet dies"
I was surprised to find out that he's a bit of a survivalist.
I mean what could possibly go wrong flying in thousands of unvetted terrorists from Afghanistan, leaving our southern border open and adding another 6 trillion in debt. :s0140:

I'm starting to operate on the assumption that our Government (if It isn't already) won't be able to afford to defend our country, let alone it's interests within a very short time. The massive invasion from the south is just part of the "progressives'"plan to bankrupt the USA and leave its carcass to be picked clean by China.

Look at Australia to see what things become after the population is effectively dis-armed.

I'm starting to operate on the assumption that our Government (if It isn't already) won't be able to afford to defend our country, let alone it's interests within a very short time. The massive invasion from the south is just part of the "progressives'"plan to bankrupt the USA and leave its carcass to be picked clean by China.

Look at Australia to see what things become after the population is effectively dis-armed.
It isn't the people who love this country that are trying to destroy it. Unfortunately folks are going to have to prepare for the worst......yet to come. :confused:

Albin25 - At least you live in Idaho. Those of us in WA/OR/CA have to suffer through life wearing face diapers and soon forced vax. Of course, the idiocy will spread nationwide, but time is precious. If my livelihood was not based here I'd bail to a more conservative state. Old crow Gov Brown is about as crappy as it gets. So many lives destroyed already thanks to the BS.

Albin25 - At least you live in Idaho. Those of us in WA/OR/CA have to suffer through life wearing face diapers and soon forced vax. Of course, the idiocy will spread nationwide, but time is precious. If my livelihood was not based here I'd bail to a more conservative state. Old crow Gov Brown is about as crappy as it gets. So many lives destroyed already thanks to the BS.
Israel has among the world's highest levels of vaccination for COVID-19, with 78% of those 12 and older fully vaccinated. They also mandate masks. Yet they just went through a big COVID spike. Could it be that Masks and Vacs don't work?

If I was on Twit... / Face.... I would have just been banned for posting this 100% accurate and verified misinformation.

Israel has among the world's highest levels of vaccination for COVID-19, with 78% of those 12 and older fully vaccinated. They also mandate masks. Yet they just went through a big COVID spike. Could it be that Masks and Vacs don't work?

If I was on Twit... / Face.... I would have just been banned for posting this 100% accurate and verified misinformation.
Bigger question is does the jab spread covid? All those folks in Israel come down with covid after two jabs and its blamed on the unvaccinated. If the jabs worked then they shouldn't have gotten covid.

As everything continues to fall apart from supply trains to government tyranny its probable that travel will soon be restricted. Better have food enough to weather the storm.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top