JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have no tv so I would have to find out about it in here, which would be disappointing.
Then I guess I would continue to scan new posts, except for the rants about the caldera
exploding, take a morning coffee to my wife and give her the "here's your morning coffee kiss"
and then go back to my computer.
Later I would probably mow the lawn.
After that, a nice rum and coke on the deck.
I don't live my life according to the newest list of what to be afraid of.
Thanks to the media and the internet there is never a shortage of that.
There are new lists everyday and it's just too much work to keep up.

My understanding is that an eruption of the Yellowstone volcano is an extinction event for the majority of North America. IMO it's better to be close by when it happens instead of going through a lingering death.

Since I plan to be living near there within the next year or two, I'll round up the fur babies, hold my wife's hand and wait for the end.

A Cascadia event is far, far more likely to happen within our lives.

Shut off the phone to keep the relatives quiet. I'm probably fine.

Take a couple shots of liquor

Go back to bed. I'll not be dealing with "people" this day

Gather the family in one location, check inventory and make sure cars were fueled up.

Build a wall........all the way to Commiefornia. We could divert all the lava in such a way as to burn down LA, SF, and Sacramento. Just think of all the shooting ranges we could set up once it cools down.

Probably go to work as usual. I don't have time to deal with that s**t. I do IT work, I will immediatly have people calling in because they forgot how to remote into the office so they can work from home. Happens every time it snows, don't see why this would be any different. I need a new line of work........

My understanding is that an eruption of the Yellowstone volcano is an extinction event for the majority of North America. IMO it's better to be close by when it happens instead of going through a lingering death.

Since I plan to be living near there within the next year or two, I'll round up the fur babies, hold my wife's hand and wait for the end.

A Cascadia event is far, far more likely to happen within our lives.
I'll be in Montana within 6 years, so I'm right there with ya. If it happens, I'll break out a lawn chair and a good bottle of Rye and hopefully finish it before it's too ashy.

1. Email Inslee and Ferguson to ask them to sue God for the climate disaster.

2. Blame China and the coronavirus.

3. Wonder what the next ashhole that ends civilization as we know it will be.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top