JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ruger Speed Six 2 3/4" stainless, in .38 Special. (Why? Because decades ago I had one and would like it back. So I can shoot up my 1980's handloads that were "Speed Six Specific!)

Colt lightning.

8531521_1.jpg

Winchester 1300
Bushmasters made in Windham

Along with many others already mentioned in this thread.

I wouldn't mind seeing a Colt Woodsman and just for the fun of it an Automag Mark III in .30 Carbine. But it would have to be glitch free because they could be a PITA to keep running. I had a Mark II and a Mark III, so I know from experience. :confused:

I would love to see classic mid to high end Winchester 1895s in three action sizes, and half round, half octagonal barrel configurations and nice wood and metal work, like they did when the guns were new!
Would also like to see some one bring Colt back from the ashes and follow Ruger and Savage, bring back top quality workmenship and a entry to mid range line for the average sportsman while maintaining and even expanding the line of classics. Would love to see SAKO and Tikka step up and expand their market further into the U.S. and unburden them selves from Beretta! I would like to see Browning come back to the States with Rifle production, bring back the classics, and also follow Ruger and Savage by making quality that is also affordable. Would love to see Quality and fair prices return to Remington, would love for them to go back to just making guns for normal folks and normal prices, bring back the classics, the Mod 6 and 7 the Mod 8/81 the 721 and 722, and the legendary 40X series in all action sizes, and bring back the top shelf .22 541 series rifles. I can think of many more, but these are top of my want a list! Basically, return to how things were in the 50s, quality, value, nice arms that real people want and use often, and own as a matter of pride! :)
Undo the Import ban, and bring back all the good stuff we have been blocked from owning, especially the really cool Com block stuff, and at reasonable prices too dammit!

No. None for me.

I can find and buy most everything listed for about the same or less than it would cost to make today.
Pythons may be an exception? But just look at current WWII reproduction rifles.

And I don't want cast cheep chit when I can have forged or machined original guns.
To me it's more about how it was made. And who made it.

It's the history. ;)
The wink tells me that it's more about the appreciation of value in your collection.

I wouldn't mind seeing an M1 Garand available other than surplus, just so they were easier to get hands on. But I don't know that many folks would be interested in a clip fed rifle over a mag fed rifle. I suppose the argument could be made that the current M1A in .308 is close enough. Maybe an M1A in .30-06? And how about an M1 Carbine?

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads