JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The M14, but with lighter components and a modern chassis stock system.
MA9113ComingSoon_1200x306.png

Armalite AR-180 in the original configuration, Not that bastardized "B" model or what ever they called it.
And while were at it how about a UZI "A" model.:)

Winchester 94 22 lr

Colt Woodsman

Colt diamondback 22 lr

Colt SAA 22 lr

Savage 99 takedown in 250 savage

Ruger security six

Smiths without the hillary hole

Pythons

Model 25 Smith 45acp

Smith revolvers without the locks
Colt Woodsman Target, but updated to stainless steel.
Marlins with JM quality and in stainless steel

Because I prefer the Security Six over the GP100, and the GP100 is now available in .22LR, I would love to have a Security Six in .22LR.

Winchester 94 22 lr

Colt Woodsman

Colt diamondback 22 lr

Colt SAA 22 lr

Savage 99 takedown in 250 savage

Ruger security six

Smiths without the hillary hole

Pythons

Model 25 Smith 45acp

Ha ha I was going to add almost all of these if they were not mentioned. I'll just second them, and say Savage 99 in any caliber (especially takedown).
My addition to the list would be a K-frame S&W in 32mag. Model 16-4. Updated to 327 Fed and backdated with no hole would be nice, but as was would be just fine..

No. None for me.

I can find and buy most everything listed for about the same or less than it would cost to make today.
Pythons may be an exception? But just look at current WWII reproduction rifles.

And I don't want cast cheep chit when I can have forged or machined original guns.
To me it's more about how it was made. And who made it.

It's the history. ;)

I'd trip over myself to buy a good, modern, reproduction of the Mauser C⁄96 "Broomhandle" or one of the Spanish copies (e.g., Astra 900-series), preferably in 9㎜ Parabellum. Ditto a good, working reproduction of the Webley Mark VI. To a lesser extent, though I'd still be interested, would be a decent reproduction Webley "Bulldog" chambered in a cartridge that is reasonably easy to obtain.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top