JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
There are certain guns, old school guns, I wish someone would make new runs of.

The M1 - John Garand's classic. .30-06, with a nice hard wood stock. Or even a nicely done laminate stock to keep prices down.

The Browning Hi Power - FN stopped producing it. Dumb move, IMO. A nice Mk III, highly polished, deeply blued. Rubber stocks. Good sights with front and rear dovetails.

The Winchester Model 94 in both .357 mag and .30-30 calibers.

What older, no longer produced guns would you like to see made again?

There are certain guns, old school guns, I wish someone would make new runs of.

The M1 - John Garand's classic. .30-06, with a nice hard wood stock. Or even a nicely done laminate stock to keep prices down.

The Browning Hi Power - FN stopped producing it. Dumb move, IMO. A nice Mk III, highly polished, deeply blued. Rubber stocks. Good sights with front and rear dovetails.

The Winchester Model 94 in both .357 mag and .30-30 calibers.

What older, no longer produced guns would you like to see made again?

marlin camp

A accurate copy in looks of :
A J. Henry Trade Rifle both the "American" and "English" pattern....
A Henry Leman Trade rifle...

Many muzzleloading rifles have called themselves a "Trade Rifle" or a "Hawken" , even a "Kentucky" but they really don't come close to copying the look of the rifle that they stole / claimed the name of....

One could still make a Trade Rifle , even with some production short cuts ...'cause that's how they did it "back in the day...way before CNC machines and such....It was called a Trade Rifle , because it was made for the Fur Trade on a mass scale...Not on a one , by one basis , in a one or three man shop as in the case of many of classic "Kentucky Longrifles"....

More wooden stocked rifles and shotguns....I for one get tired of seeing all plastic stocked firearms being offered for sale.
Nothing wrong with a synthetic stocked gun...I understand their appeal , uses and I even own a couple myself...just miss the days of blued steel and wood stocks....
Andy

1960's vintage Sako bolt action rifles. Vixen, Forester, Finbear, etc...

Quality started going downhill rapidly about the time Gaston Glock started pumping out the plastic fantastic.

I have seen those and they look good...just way more plastic stocked guns than wood stocked guns nowadays...
Andy

Quit yer "britchen", Mister!!o_O

C3951C1A-89EE-4E04-A020-7EA712B96D4C.png 71330CA2-3385-488F-9FD4-D9180D92D890.jpeg 3590B48D-0941-447E-9328-051B1FEDBC50.jpeg 0C0120D4-3DFF-493A-A574-01121C85BFB0.jpeg FEB8EBF3-CFB7-4EDA-9635-E4FB0F1AE6F7.jpeg

:D:D:D:D

Stevens model 44 1/2 in 38-55;
Martini Henry 22LR target configuration with rotary peep sight;
1955 version of Colt 1873 in 44 special/45LC;
Colt Lightning pump in any caliber that actually reliably worked;
:cool:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show