JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dear Penthouse Forum
I never thought I would ever write a letter to you but then one day last summer...
448e29cf55d7a9403cca98da77e54654.jpg

Dear Penthouse Forum
I never thought I would ever write a letter to you but then one day last summer...
You're starting it all wrong.

Dear Penthouse Forum,
"It was a dark and stormy night...."

Bonus points if you can work the word "moist" into that opening somewhere.

-E-

Gun Mag Warehouse still in "processing" status - we'll see if they get here in time. These are the mags I really want, especially the PS90 mags, so I hope GMW has their stuff together and ships out in time.

YOUR ORDER HAS SHIPPED!

So if Ammo depot gets their order processed and shipped soon, I should be good. I vacillated back and forth on spending yet another $300, but finally caved. Not willing to take a chance that we will win in court before the Zombie Apocalypse.

My GMW order shipped today as well! Phew!

I got notice today as well, however when I check tracking it says "Pre-Shipment, Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item".

This is at least progress but until I see forward movement on a truck bound for Oregon, I don't consider it shipped.

-E-

YOUR ORDER HAS SHIPPED!

So if Ammo depot gets their order processed and shipped soon, I should be good. I vacillated back and forth on spending yet another $300, but finally caved. Not willing to take a chance that we will win in court before the Zombie Apocalypse.
Looked closer at my account on GMW; one order shipped, the other is still processing. Once it gets into the system it should be ok - we'll see.

What do you do with a 30rnd mag for your 92FS? Seriously? I just bought a 30rnd mag for my 92 INOX but I am really not sure when I will ever use it.

I just ordered an 18rnd and 20rnd mags for my 92 also. They seem a bit more practical.
I bought 30 rounders because I can shoot longer at the range. also if SHTF starts, I would like to have higher capacity mags for backup and home defense. when I pop in a 30 round mag in my Glock or Beretta, it looks more menacing …. And if I'm wearing my ski mask, get outta here 😆

You're starting it all wrong.

Dear Penthouse Forum,
"It was a dark and stormy night...."

Bonus points if you can work the word "moist" into that opening somewhere.

-E-
"It was a dark and stormy night, coming from off the ridge. By the crack of a silent far-off lightening, i found basecamp. My tired bones made its way to the front door to find it slightly ajar. Came in at the ready with my G20 with 15+1 on tap, loaded with 200 grains of hardcast, capable of downing even the meanest of maneaters. Reached into the doorway for the switch, but to no avail, power was out! Dropped my day pack outside, quietly, one handed.... Re-entered the cabin on the ready. Quiet and calm soon became gloomy and musky, that even my caveman hairs perked up, something was amiss. One step forward, and down i slipped into a warm and moist cavity that emitted a moan. The G20 in my right hand disappeared into the cavity and somehow my left was also in another cavity, both warm and moist. Do i let off a round; too dark to see? But the unmistakable moans gave a visual picture, i was hand deep into two warm and moist and questionable VAGINAS!

And in that instant, as if on que, the lights returned and there lay Brown and Harris."

QUITE a horror story ya'll. Do i win?

Five 30 round 300BO Lancers and five 20 rounders. I'm lifetime stuffed where it comes to mags. Just wanted to flesh out mags for that project.

Snuck two rifles past the registration NAZI's (effem. effem all)

Before the WA mag ban

10-22 with lots of 25-30 rounders
sd40 with extra 14 round mags
more 30 and 42's for the AR
a hellcat pro with extra 15 round mags
beretta fs in .22 with extra 15 rounders

I have multiple that I wish I would, could or should have purchased.
Sucks

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads