JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow! That looks REALLY difficult to control without a brace. It looks really cool but I doubt "I" would be happy paying that much for a binary trigger on a pistol after my experience with the much cheaper PC9 binary trigger.

I have not had that issue in the one I have on my PC charger, and it's just a blast all around to shoot especially suppressed. Franklin armory has a great warranty, you might give them a call and let them know what you're seeing.
Mine works fine, it is just the quality of the trigger pull went WAY down. It was a bit of an impulse purchase for me and now that I have taken it out to the range a few times its newness and fun factor have worn off leaving me with a PC9 that has a poor quality trigger pull. After dumping a few mags with the binary trigger it seems to have no practical purpose while degrading the otherwise really good PC9 trigger.

If you have a binary trigger, love it and use it a lot that is cool. I am just trying to help other folks determine if a binary trigger is really worth the price and hassle after the first dozen or so magazines go through the firearm.

If I was on a pacific rim island during WWII or southeast asia battlefield with human wave attacks coming at me I could see really appreciating a binary trigger but it doesn't have a lot of practical use for "me" otherwise. I have always wanted a full auto sub gun and I guess the binary trigger has scratched that itch a bit at a very reasonable price.

Last Edited:
Wow! That looks REALLY difficult to control without a brace. It looks really cool but I doubt "I" would be happy paying that much for a binary trigger on a pistol after my experience with the much cheaper PC9 binary trigger.

Mine works fine, it is just the quality of the trigger pull went WAY down. It was a bit of an impulse purchase for me and now that I have taken it out to the range a few times its newness and fun factor have worn off leaving me with a PC9 that has a poor quality trigger pull. After dumping a few mags with the binary trigger it seems to have no practical purpose while degrading the otherwise really good PC9 trigger.

If you have a binary trigger, love it and use it a lot that is cool. I am just trying to help other folks determine if a binary trigger is really worth the price and hassle after the first dozen or so magazines go through the firearm.

If I was on a pacific rim island during WWII or southeast asia battlefield with human wave attacks coming at me I could see really appreciating a binary trigger but it doesn't have a lot of practical use for "me" otherwise. I have always wanted a full auto sub gun and I guess the binary trigger has scratched that itch a bit at a very reasonable price.
This is my favorite binary trigger option despite having one in my PC charger. I can play around like I am on the A-Team but burning through a GSG 110rd drum won't bankrupt you like a mini-14 version.

1u6RWIk.jpg

Anything universal, buying everything for the most part online so I have an email folder of purchase.
But not going nuts, don't need a worthless pile off mags I'll never buy enough ammo to fill.
My last conundrum is that i will eventually get a taxed auto and forcing my hand to look prematurely at my options in the future or sooner than i thought I would. A full auto with 10rnds would be like walking into a strip club and putting all your money down on the bar and turning around and walking back out. Absolutely no fun and sounds like a stupid purchase.

I sold all my guns and magazines and donated the money to help pay off student loan debt for a 35-year-old college student who got a fine arts master's with an emphasis in lesbian dance theory

Got the mags from GT Distributors
Mags from Lanbos should arrive today
Gun Mag Warehouse still in "processing" status - we'll see if they get here in time. These are the mags I really want, especially the PS90 mags, so I hope GMW has their stuff together and ships out in time.

Gun Mag Warehouse still in "processing" status - we'll see if they get here in time. These are the mags I really want, especially the PS90 mags, so I hope GMW has their stuff together and ships out in time.
I ordered mine from GMWH on the 18th. Hopefully they ship next week.
I don't care if they arrive after the 8th. Once the box is taped up, its just auto parts from my perspective.

-E-

I ordered mine from GMWH on the 18th. Hopefully they ship next week.
I don't care if they arrive after the 8th. Once the box is taped up, its just auto parts from my perspective.

-E-
Yeah, I ordered on the 16th and another order on the 19th.

I am just wondering if they would hold the order if they think it won't get here b4 the 8th - other than that, I have a receipt now, so I can say I purchased it well b4 the 8th.

We'll see.

I'm old and have stocked up over many years, so realistically I don't really need anything to speak of.
However as an ultra mega maga, white, heterosexual Christian and stochastic terrorist I was compelled to purchase absolutely the most evil, dastardly magazine I could find; the infamous and terrifying Banana Clip!
Screenshot_20221123-135020_Samsung Internet.jpg

I had a recent order from gunmagwarehouse take a while after being stuck on processing but after contacting them they got right on it and got it out. They said their order volume is considerable and they are getting Oregon orders out as soon as they can.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews